“Fabulous time at the Reges”

Reges Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #8 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Brooklyn, NY
“Fabulous time at the Reges”
Reviewed 7 September 2005

Went to the Reges with my 3 daughters 15,13,and 4 and had a fabulous time. the room was great the view of the beach perfect , balcony roomy enough for reading and a cup of coffee. The room was very clean and this was a non renovated catagory C room . The bathroom was a bit small but it helped to have the sink and large vanity outside. We had a package so we mostly ate breakfast in the cafe of the hotel, but did use the well stocked kitchenette to cook dinner a few times and keep our snacks cold. The pool was heated and fun to use, I was able to relax on the beach while my girls played in the pool and the beach was accessible enough that one child could come and find me to get money for ice cream . The staff were very professional and when our lock to the front door started acting up new pass keys were given immediatly. all in all i would highly recommend this hotl to everyone. As we were leaving my children were already talking about "next year". Great job Reges!

• Stayed August 2005
5 Thank mamanmidwife

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed 6 September 2005

We just came back from a weekend at Wildwood Crest staying at the Reges Resort and we had a wonderful time. The service was fantastic and the rooms were clean and very nice. We had a D type room and it was wonderful. It had a great beach view. We will definitely come back next summer as we found our place in Wildwood Crest.

3 Thank Lourdes k
carteret, new jersey
Reviewed 30 August 2005

We booked our 5 days at the Reges, and it was all we hoped it would be - and more! Clean rooms, very friendly staff - beautiful views. That is the reason for us booking there to begin with. I will be back! I wish I was there already. You will not be disappointed - trust me!

3 Thank luvwildwood
Nutley, NJ
Reviewed 30 July 2005

We returned to the Crest and to the Reges after seven years.... stayed in a remodeld room.. everything was just as great as we had remembered it to be... remodeled room very pretty... clean... courteous staff... clean pool... can't wait to return!!!! Thanks again for wonderful memories!!

• Stayed July 2005
2 Thank wildinwildwoods
Clark, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 July 2005

The room & view were spectacular! We went for a Father's Day get-a way package, & it was far better than we expected. The hotel staff were super. The hotel was immaculate. We could not have been more pleased!
We had a wonderful weekend & will go next year!!

2 Thank nicoledee2015
rome, pa
Reviewed 23 June 2005

Just got back from what turned out to be a 5 night stay at the Reges and am INCREDIBLY pleased with everything this hotel had to offer and more. We purchased the Father's Day package which included full breakfast every day, a lunch for each of us, and a dinner out at one of the local 4/5 star restaurants during our stay.

Initially we were supposed to stay 4 nights but decided to see if we could add and extra day and the front desk staff went out of their way to not only accomodate us, but to keep us in our same room so we didn't have to rearrange anything and have a 4 or 5 hour time table where our belongings and we were in limbo. They also added it directly onto our package so we got another complimentary breakfast!

During the day, the staff in the restaurant, pool, and front desk were outgoing, friendly and great people, and the women who worked the front desk in the evenings went out of their way to give us tips on restaurants, places to visit, and things to do!

The room we had was immaculately put together, cleaned extremely well every day (and we both are kind of neat freaks so if it passes our inspection it is good) and the view of the ocean was SPECTACULAR!! I don't think I have a single complaint about the food in the restauant, the amenities (both pools and the hot tub were cleaned and highly maintained) and they even have a small case of stuff like sunscreen, BandAids, toothpaste, etc in their gift shop in case you forget something that isn't completely overpriced so you feel ripped off. We got a big bottle of Australian Gold Sunscreen for $10 and I have seen the same stuff at my local tanning salon for $20.

It is our hope to return again in the next month to six weeks for another weekend! My travelling companion has spent a lot of time in the Wildwoods since he was a young child and he was extremely impressed with this hotel as well.

Kudos to the Reges and their wonderful staff!

The only down side? Keep the pool area open later. We would have liked to jacuzzi a bit late in the evenings! :-)

2 Thank karibbean
Abingdon, Maryland
Reviewed 7 June 2005

This is an example of how the Mollica family treats its repeat customers: In March, 2005, I made a reservation for my husband and me for 4 nights in June, 2005, at the Reges Resort, and I mailed the required deposit of $128.82. 10 days before our arrival date, my husband was hospitalized in a hypoglycemic coma. I immediately called the hotel and cancelled our reservation. In addition, I faxed a letter requesting a refund or credit together with a letter from the hospital as proof of the emergency. About a week later, my still hospitalized husband received a refund check for $78.82 signed by Anthony Mollica. Obviously, Mr. Mollica felt that we should be grateful for any kind of refund since his brochure states: No refund or credits of deposit with less than 2 weeks written notice. I expected a REASONABLE cancellation fee, but penalizing a man for his unforeseeable misfortune to the tune of $50 is incredibly ruthless. In order to stop such shameless customer rip-offs in the future, I will report this incident to AAA Mid-Atlantic and the Wildwood Chamber of Commerce with a request to investigate this matter. Finally, if my husband does recover, we will vacation at the much cleaner beaches in Maryland, Delaware, and South Carolina. Heide Ursula Schulz, Abingdon, MD 21009

13 Thank Eisbaer1
#3 of 67 in Wildwood Crest
Pan American Hotel
Pan American Hotel
#1 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Reges Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!