“This is the best place to stay in The Wildwoods!!!!!”

Paradise Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #7 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
ORANGE, PA
“This is the best place to stay in The Wildwoods!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2011

We stayed at Paradise for the first time last year. We left knowing we would be back again. We came back again this week. They have made many upgrades with new grills and furniture. They have a heated pool that is very clean. The manager is the best I have ever had to deal with. He is always around and willing to do what ever it takes to make you vist a wonderful experience. We have met some wonderful people that have been coming back for up to 40 years. I think I will be coming back again this summer. The prices are great and the serve is even better. They make me feel like I am important to them. LOVE THE PARADISE AND THEIR GREAT STAFF THANK YOU!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank KATHYCHE

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 June 2011

My friends and I recently stayed at Paradise Ocean Resort during memorial day weekend and we all had a wonder time. I would absolutly stay at this hotel again. The whole staff was wonderful. If I had a question, there were there to answer it. They helped me with the grill and did whatever they could to make my stay better. The location is amazing.....The rooms were very clean

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank star_c098
Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 June 2011

The person's review below mine is not factual AT ALL. One minor thing probably happened and now they're blowing things way out of proportion.
This hotel is clean and right on the beach. Tile in the living room, which I LOVE, because I can't stand coming in wet on carpet. Clean bedspreads, clean sheets, very clean. The staff is also super friendly which can be rare when staying at a hotel. Only thing I could possibly find wrong with the rooms is that sofa in the living room is dated....only thing, honest to God. Very reasonable prices for this beautiful family friendly hotel!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank StefanieG88
Turnersville, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 June 2011

We've been coming here for a couple of years and we love the place and the personel that work here and run the place. Perfect spot for the beach and just far enough away from the boardwalk.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank cigarman_11
Framingham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Please dont believe and get impressed with the website. Me and my cousins (2 couples and a kid) stayed here. Rooms were horrible. Kictchen vessels were disgusting. Filthy Curtains.Towels ...I bet you wont use them . Very ugly. Bed spreads had stains . I haaattteeedddd it. If you like neat and clean this is not the place.

Only best thing is Beachhhhh...Very beautiful
Generally I dont write reviews, But I am writing for this ...Pls dont gooooo

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank MunnyKrishna
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Love Paradise- we always have a great time. The staff is so friendly and helpful. We have been coming for 10 years and never have had a bad time. We have stayed other places in Wildwood but Paradise is the best and this is our go to spot for vacation! We won't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ntsc
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 19 March 2011

I just want to say that we have been coming to paridise for years and i can't stop raving about it to my friends and family,the hospitaliy is great the people that we meet are great nothing but great memories.I especialy want to thank Hermis and his family for making our stay very pleasent i have made a great long distance friend we also talk over the phone every now and then throughout the year...See you later this summer buddy...............Mike De Nobile

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
#13 of 67 in Wildwood Crest
Olympic Beach Resort
Olympic Beach Resort
#18 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Paradise Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!