“This will be our 6th Fathers Day Week here!!”

Paradise Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #9 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 13 March 2008

As I said this is our 6th year at Paradise. We take the grandchildren, Some of the best memories are made for them every year we go. The Staff is friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are clean, you are directly on the beach (very convenient if you have children) you can grill some or all your meals, great sun bathing decks- I can go on and on. We have refered several friends and family to Paradise, and they all return. The rooms do need some updating, we stay in the same 2-room efficiency (204), every year and would love to see some new furnishings.
Hello Hermes and to all those friends we see year after year.
See you in June.

Stayed: June 2007

Reviewed 5 March 2008

I stayed at the Paradise Ocean Resort in mis July and it was great. I have stayed in this hotel for a couple of years now and I never get tired of it. When my family and I went to check in the staff were friendly towards us. Our rooms were already made for us. On the 2nd day 2 trucks of furniture were infront of the hotel delivering new furniture for about 10 rooms. My room was one of those rooms, we got new furniture which was gorgeous and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly towards my family and I, they would do my room early in the morning and would ask if we needed anything. My family and I booked for next year for a whole 14 days. We cant wait till that day comes. I fyou want to have a great vacation then you should really stay at the PARADISE!!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACEEEEEEEEEE.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2007

We just returned from a weeks vacation at the Paradise. This was our 3rd time staying there and usually we were able to give them a five star rating. However, this year there were a few problems - the first problem being the price. When we figured out what we paid for our poolside room (2 small rooms and a bath) and figured in tax and tourist tax - it came to nearly $270 a night. A little too expensive for the accomodations. Other problems included the pool - clean but always cold. They advertise a heated pool on their website but it was cold. Also no waterfall which was also advertised. There was no alarm clock in our room as they advertised. The first few days we were there, the bathroom towels were big and fluffy. The last few days they were small and felt like sandpaper. The parking is also very bad. On the upside, the manager and cleaning staff are very pleasant and friendly and the outside area of the hotel is very pretty and clean with potted plants and flowers and there is a very nice upper deck and a cooking area right beside the beach with gas grills and tables. We probably will not return to the Paradise Inn next year because of the price. If we decide to go to Wildwood next year, we will look for something less expensive.

1  Thank NewJerseyJani
Reviewed 22 August 2007

I've be coming here for the past 3 to 4 years every augest of the last week of the 19-27. When i first came here i didnt know what to expect, but after awhile we got to know the manager and the owner and they treat us like their own family. Any other hotel u will never get that kinda respect you will get over here. This is one of the best motels i ever been 2. This hotel is like another home for me.

• Stayed: August 2007
1  Thank Phillypimp694
Reviewed 22 August 2007

Paradise Inn is a nice hotel. This is the third consecutive year at the paradise Inn. The staff are nice, the rooms are clean and i really enjoyed my stay at the paradise Inn

1  Thank shaunm525
Reviewed 21 August 2007

My kids and I satyed at the paradise and it was like staying in heaven. The rooms were very clean (made me want to stay in the room), the pol is georgeous, the staff are very friendly, and the view of the hotel is just amazing. Right on the beach could just walk outside and go have fun at the beach with my kids. I absolutely loved this place and I will deffinately come again next year.

1  Thank doggyloverjanuary
Reviewed 20 August 2007

If you want to have a real vacation and be at a real Paradise then you have to stayat the PARADISE. The name says it all. The rooms were always clean, th outside was gorgeous, and the staff and owners were very frienly. Not to mention the gigantic pool that they have. My family and I loved it and we will be back next year.

1  Thank oceanbreeze2007
Reges Oceanfront Resort
#7 of 68 in Wildwood Crest
1 mi away
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort
The Crusader Oceanfront Family R...
#15 of 68 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Paradise Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!