“Girls Week”

Ranked #7 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Girls Week”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was my first time in Wildwood in over 40 years. I had never stayed in the Crest , cause as a teen you want to be where the action is. So as the grown up I have become I have to say that Paradise has changed my opinion of Wildwood. The hotel was amazing, everyone was friendly , willing to go that extra mile for you. No matter what your question was , they always had an answer. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. We were shown the new remodeled room, and that was beautifully done. I met Bruce the owner, Mike and several others , everyone was great. Their goal is to make your stay the most enjoyable it can be. I had the best vacation I have had in a long time. Thank you guys and Thank you to Ruth, who without her I would have never gone and met amazing people and stayed in a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Marie S
bruce hamlin, Owner at Paradise Oceanfront Resort, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Marie thank you for your comments. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at the Paradise. Please visit us again soon. Bruce

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I normally do not do reviews but I had such a wonderful experience with your hotel and your staff that I really needed to share. I took a chance and booked a groupon deal to take my elderly parents away for their 50th wedding anniversary. After booking the one room for them I wasn't able to get a 2nd room for my husband and I & was out of date range to cancel. I called your hotel directly and spoke with Mickey who went above and beyond to assist me. Not only did I get the 2nd room (at the groupon discounted rate) he adjusted rooms bookings so that we were only a couple of rooms away from my parents. Each and every staff member at your hotel was friendly and we also had the pleasure of meeting the new owner Bruce who is in the process of updating everything within the hotel. The grounds are very clean, the pool area and patio's are so nice, we were so comfortable there we felt like we were at home. The rooms are in need of updating (which they are doing, and the ones that they are working on look great) but most hotels in this area are also in need of updating. While outdated they are very clean, I did not smell that musty sea smell you run into at older hotels so you can without a doubt see the pride that everyone takes in their jobs). This was a very quiet time of year but the hotel was near capacity with the first group being all family, and the second group being a senior citizen bus trip. I can not wait to come back hopefully next trip will be with my grandson who will love the pool and having the beach right there!! No matter the type of trip your looking for I think this place has it all covered.

Room Tip: We actually liked the rooms over the pool area better then the King Bed ocean view room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
bruce hamlin, Owner at Paradise Oceanfront Resort, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for your response, we appreciate your comments and hope to see you back soon. Bruce
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Enjoying our last night here at the paradise resort in the crest! Location is great, your a minutes drive to the boardwalk( so the kiddos don't feel like they have to be there 24/7) , beach access right outside your door! Quiet and nice little restaurants just a short drive away as well. Rooms and bathrooms are a bit small but not a big deal when your directly on the sand! Pool is nice and kiddie pool is a plus! Not a lot of lounge chairs but there isn't much room for anymore. Overall a great place for a weekend away or a week down the shore!

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you very much to taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate your comments and hope to see you back soon. Bruce
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were greeted by staff as if we were old friends. The ownership & management team of this resort are outstanding--special thanks to Bruce, Mike, Fred & Mickey. The location is perfect--directly on the beach with fantastic views. Our well appointed efficiency was roomy, clean & comfortable. The property is well maintained and offers perfect places to retreat--pool, covered BBQ area, sundeck or your personal semi-private balcony. Truly an outstanding value. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to our next visit!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your response, we appreciate your comments and are glad to hear we exceeded your expectations. Please come back soon.... Bruce
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great welcome from all the staff, as if you were returning family. Everything you could need in a compact room, but the real drama is outside on your own terrace, where each room faces the Atlantic, what a star! Comfortable, heated pool and a long boardwalk out on the beach for easy access.Start with a beach break, rent a chair or umbrella if you didn't pack them, ocean dip, walk, food break back at the paradise, maybe a pool dip, walk, repeat. Perfect 2-3 day get away or longer.
I'm checking my calander now!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Linda please check your calendar and come back soon! Thank you .... Bruce
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great value, clean and comfortable hotel, and a superb staff. We had a great stay and would definitely come back here, in addition to recommending it to friends, family, and people looking for reviews and experiences with this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Zach we are so glad you had a great weekend! please do come back soon. Bruce
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights and everything was great! We got a room that faced the ocean which was gorgeous! We got a king bed which was perfect! The only thing that was a shock to me was the size of the bathroom at first but it was definately managable. The had a very nice heated pool and it was right off the beach! Overall our experience here was very nice and I would definately go back!

• Stayed May 2014
Jamie and Tyler
we hope to see you back real soon and thank you for your comments..... Bruce
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood Crest
#10 of 67 in Wildwood Crest
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
#4 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Paradise Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!