“Wonderful”

Bal Harbour Hotels
Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great experience! Was a little intimidated with reading reviews online, but my experience was just lovely. I had to just give this place a chance and I got my money's worth and more!!! I will make this my new vacation spot.

• Stayed August 2013
WWCBeach, General Manager at Bal Harbour Hotels, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you for your review we appreciate it

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

We enjoyed ourselves completely. Rooms were clean, the staff was great, pool area fabulous. I'm a repeat guest and will continue to return!! It took me a moment to put my feet in the sand! What more can I ask for.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for you your review. We apprecite it.
Middlesex, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

My husband and son stayed in August and I made several attempts for the staff to get back to me on the bed in our room, we stayed in 505 E3.
My husband and I would roll into the middle of the bed and when I looked under the bed I saw that it looked like the box spring was broke.
While I made the reservations I asked to please be sure we get Queen beds because we sleep on a King bed and person on phone assured me beds were being updated and she assured me we'd have an updated bed. Clearly that was not the case. As you know if you don't sleep good it completely ruins your vacation.
The pool was the only good thing about staying here. I originally wanted to stay at the Port Royal but they were booked.
The screen door was always coming off when we went out on the deck so we'd just lean it against the wall????

Also when I told housekeeping about the bed they were the only ones who actually told maintenance BUT, when they did come into my room I was in the shower, my son opened the door thinking it was his father and they entered the room with a child in there and me in the shower?????? That is unacceptable….all they told my son was the wheel was off one of the side of the bed and that was not the case we still fell into the middle of the bed.
I know they heard me screaming in the shower when my son came to tell me they were in our room I screamed so loud TO TELL THEM TO GET OUT.
How do you enter a room with a child letting you in????

3 Thank B D

Travellers are raving about these Wildwood Crest hotels

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Was there for Irish Weekend and what a great stay we had!! From the moment I arrived til the moment I left, I can not say anything bad about this place!! My children had such a swell time too they are memories that they will cherish forever. So thanks Bal Harbour Keep up the Good Work.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
WWCBeach, Front Office Manager at Bal Harbour Hotels, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Thank you for our review. We appreciate it very much.
Greentown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

My mother, sister and I stayed at the Bal Harbour last week end for the Fireman's Convention; we've been going every year for the last 20 years in memory of our father/husband. We have stayed in serveral of the hotels in the Crest and compared to the previous years our stay at the Bal Harbour this year was marvelous. The front desk personel were so nice and helpful. They went out of their way, not just for us but for everyone to make sure our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Even the other staff was top notch. Our room was clean and we even received a call from the desk to make sure everything was okay when we got to our room. We relaxed, enjoyed our stay and really had a nice time. Thank you Bal Harbour!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Westfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Stayed here multiple times over the summer and will continue to come back next year. Great place to stay for families with children because it has one large pool and a few small pools for the young ones. Love being so close to the beach and ocean and every balcony has a great view. The pools close at 6 but from my experience if the pools are occcupied the staff will extend the close time so we were very pleased with that. I love the fact that it's quiet and away from the board walk and it has a great view of the ocean and private balcony's. You can relax on the balcony and not see you next door neighbor.

Room Tip: The northside of hotel is more private if you want to relax on your balcony during the day. The sout...