“Great hostess!”
Review of Port Royal Hotel

Port Royal Hotel
Ranked #6 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The restaurant hostess Anne Marie was so nice & helpful during our stay, we didn't know we needed reservations for a particular dinner but she went out of her way to accommodate us. The hotel was also great as usual but the mattress was just a little uncomfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Port Royal Hotel

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My family stayed the week of 7/28 to 8/3, 2014 Great hotel to stay while in Wildwood. Staff in the hotel was great and friendly. Clean rooms and quite. We have stayed in other hotels in Wildwood and this one is at the top.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed at the Port Royal July 9-13, 2014 - same room, same week every year. Once again, the Port Royal lived up to our very high expectations. From the moment we checked in with the friendliest and most professional front desk clerks (Susan, Theresa, Louise and Stella) to moving into our room and finally out to the pool and beach, our vacation was great.

To put this in perspective, we've already made our reservation deposit for 2015. We could go anywhere but we always come back to the Port Royal.

3  Thank LarryGering
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel!!! The people at the desk are kind, helpful, and want you stay to be relaxing and quiet!!! Great hotel! If you stay anywhere in wildwood New Jersey I would prefer the port royal hotel!!! The rooms are clean, and it's oceanfront!!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Bob269373
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a great stay at the Port Royal. Clean and comfortable hotel with very friendly staff. Best NJ Shore hotel I have been to. And it is a hotel not a motel which I like. And a special shout out to housekeeping. I told our housekeeper that we may have some extra family members using our shower one day before they were heading home and she gave us an abundance of towels, shampoos etc. And gave them with a smile. Just fabulous. The pool was very nice. It was just a great stay. Having the restaurant in the hotel made it easy in the morning for breakfast. I would stay here again. They only fraction of a negative would be you cannot control the temperature of the Air Conditioner, just the fan speed. But I would not even have that effect my rating.

1  Thank CookieCahill
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have been staying at the Port Royal for three years. I want to say that our stay is always perfect the hotel is always spotless. The cleaning staff is there all morning scrubbing the hotel into the afternoon. There is not one spec of dirt left behind. I even got to see the woman in the pool scrubbing the walls by hand with a scrub brush. Our room was always fluffed and perfect when we settled in for the night with lots of towels. The staff is very respectful and the people that stay in this hotel are very nice & trusting families. This hotel is the cleanest in the crest and the most private available. Don't know how anyone can put this hotel down. My children also write about this vacation in reports at school all year long & count down for the trip. Thank you for all of the memories. I do understand the one review about the activities the girl did not announce them but she was where she was told she would be waiting for the kids. Maybe an announcement to remind the kids at the pool would help but she was there.

Room Tip: The beachfront room is like a mini condo beautiful & big to share time with family.
1  Thank kids55
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My family stayed many times at Port Royal, years ago. We just started coming again for the past 3 years. It only gets better every year. Very clean n also friendly staff. Thank you for so many wonderful memories for me & my family.

• Stayed: July 2014
#1 of 7 in Lower Township
Olympic Beach Resort
Olympic Beach Resort
#18 of 68 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Port Royal Hotel? Share your experiences!