“Great Stay”

Ranked #14 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Philadephia
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Wildwood for a Long time. This year we decided to stay at the Lotus Inn. It was a great stay it was a nice room. My family and I was offered a town home in the hotel because the room wasn't booked and the room was 2 floors and could fit at least 6 people. The location in Wildwood crest was nice to because it was not to crowded and it was right on the beach.The only problem was the room need some updating and the rugs were a little dirty. I think overall the Lotus Inn is a nice and well located hotel.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank ChrisW034

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
York, PA
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Lotus Inn was recommended by friends of mine. There are so many choices in the Wildwood area so it was nice to not have to take chances looking for a hotel on our own. I was told it was clean and in a great location with the beach right across the street. All of this was accurate. Checking in was easy and the staff was very helpful. There is plenty of parking, we never had a problem getting a space. It is true there were many rules, but none of them were hard to follow. In fact it made for a good nights sleep. When we got to the room it was immaculate, 2 queen beds, a nice sized table and 3 chairs. There wasn't a luggage rack but since it was clean and I just used the drawers and stored my suitcase in the large closet. The bathroom was large and also very clean. The towels were okay, but could've been thicker. They also had all the usual soaps and lotions. They had a nice pool, and a couple of gas grills for the guests to use but we didn't use it because the weather was nice and we spent our time at the beach. The hotel has an elevator. The breakfast was bagels, breads, cereal and beverages. We came prepared with our own food since neither one of us like cereal. The room has a fridge, microwave and a coffeemaker. Bring your own coffee they don't provide any. We had a good nights sleep, the area is quiet and the beds were comfortable. Now about the location, it was great! Judy told us about the free events in the area. On Friday the boardwalk has fireworks at 10. Just a block towards the beach and one block over is a park called the Crest. They were having a Tina Turner tribute band on Saturday night. We took our chairs over and had a spectacular time. The band was fantastic and was about 2 hours of entertainment. Great, great time and totally free! Thanks Judy for all your help, for a couple of newcomers to the Crest it really helped make it a fun trip! In closing I should say you can easily walk to the boardwalk if that's your thing but I like the more laid back scene in Wildwood Crest. Just what I expected and more.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the ocean. I like higher floors. This hotel has shared balconies, like most...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank amsirius
Wayne, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I arrived in Wildwood for a business trip and was confirmed at another hotel. When I checked in, the other hotel was a disgrace & filthy. We started to drive around frantically so we didn’t have to spend the night in that place. The Lotus Inn was recommended by another local hotel owner who did not have vacancy. Lori (manager) was amazing to us...showed us a room and got us in for 1 night before she could move us to the townhouse that we needed to accommodate our group the very next day. I am forever grateful to her for her time & compassion. The room and the townhouse were so clean, you could smell the freshness when you walked in...it was awesome ! The inn is cared for with TLC and I would never book anywhere else but there.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank tap t
Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I have been staying at the Lotus Inn since 2000 and it has continued now with my family and children. The owners and staff take great pride in their property. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The property and rooms are very clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast every day, hot dog cook outs on Thursdays. It's definitely worth the stay.

Room Tip: 6th floor has central air, efficiency rooms are a great asset for a family.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MAP105
West New York, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I stayed in Lotus hotel for 5 days at the end of June. Lotus hotel is one of the best hotels in Wildwood crest. The hotel is quiet, safe and super clean. The rooms are very spacious. Lorry, the manager of the hotel, is very nice and makes sure that her customers are happy and satisfied with the service. The Chamber of Commerce recommended the hotel to me because I was looking for a quiet place. Lorry even asked me how was my first night in the hotel. In all the years that I spent in so many hotels, nobody asked me if my room is good. Managers would take the money and would not care about you in many places. All the hotel’s employees are helpful, nice and courteous. The hotel is located in a safe and quiet place. The hotel is smoke free and the beds are very comfortable. Many times, I went to the boardwalk and got back to the hotel late at night, and I never had a problem. Every Friday and Saturday, there are concerts in Wildwood crest. However, you will not hear any noise in the hotel because the walls are made of concrete material. I forgot my wallet in the hotel, and I when I went back to my room, it was still in the same place I left it. I definitely recommend Lotus hotel for anyone who is looking for a quiet, clean and safe place.
By Khadija

Room Tip: All the rooms have central AC. They are clean, quiet and the beds are very comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Khadija M
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The Lotus Inn is a very nice family place to spend a week while in Wildwood Crest NJ. Very clean, kind workers, free breakfast everyday that was fantastic for a family of 6. Nice to cook on the grill(clean) for a steak dinner. Also, they had a free cookout one afternoon for the guests. We stayed in a townhouse which is fantastic for a big family. Beds are very comfortable. Also, it is a smoke free hotel, which is great. Definitely would recommend the Lotus Inn!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nancy s
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I look forward to my stay at the Lotus Inn every summer. The friendly staff at the Lotus makes you feel right at home. The facility is clean and well taken care of. It has all the comforts of home. My family and I have stayed at many places in Wildwood Crest over the years and the Lotus Inn is by far the best and our favorite. The complimentary continental breakfast is very nice. If you are looking for a relaxing and restful environment that feels like home, then the a Lotus Inn is your spot!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
#1 of 7 in Lower Township
Olympic Beach Resort
Olympic Beach Resort
#21 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Lotus Inn? Share your experiences!