My family and I have been going to Wildwood for a Long time. This year we decided to stay at the Lotus Inn. It was a great stay it was a nice room. My family and I was offered a town home in the hotel because the room wasn't booked and the room was 2 floors and could fit at least 6 people. The location in Wildwood crest was nice to because it was not to crowded and it was right on the beach.The only problem was the room need some updating and the rugs were a little dirty. I think overall the Lotus Inn is a nice and well located hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lotus Inn, in beautiful Wildwood Crest NJ is surrounded by immense natural beauty directly across from the beach & bicycle path, linking you to many island attractions. Events & concerts at Centennial Park and The Gazebo and a beachside playground are just a short walk away. We offer a variety of thoughtfully appointed accommodations, to include spacious oceanfront and oceanview rooms, townhouses and fully equipped efficiency suites. Thrilling rides & waterparks at the boardwalk, visit our free Cape May County Park & Zoo, Victorian Cape May to our south, Cape May Winetasting & Tours, and Whale & Dolphin watching ocean cruises, Birding and Monarch Butterfly habitats, Two Lighthouses, Wildwood Aviation Museum, and Wildlife Safari Tours & Kayaking are just a sampling of some of the activities you can experience. We are quality oriented & cater to families & couples and we are one of the only totally smoke free properties in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lotus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Lotus Motel Wildwood Crest