“Best Place To Stay!”

Ranked #16 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Quarryville, Pennsylvania
“Best Place To Stay!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I cannot imagine staying anywhere else for a week at the beach! Chris and Kathy and always available, friendly, and answer every question you could come up with. They know where everything is and have great recommendations. The rooms are immaculate, with friendly staff. The heated pool is fantastic for kids and adults. They have a variety of rooms and suites to meet your needs, and you can't beat the view. The beach is not even a block away, and it's only a short drive to restaurants and stores. It's a bit away from the boardwalk, which we actually like because it's much quieter! We've been staying at the Mark I for 4 years and I know we will be going for many many many more!

Room Tip: The beach house not only has a great view of the beach, but also the bay! However, if you have kids...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Livingston, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I agree with everything Sally B. said. Kathy and Chris are the best hosts, very accommodating. The Mark I is very well maintained, immaculate rooms, the pool is heated and cleaned every day. Use of the grill was very helpful. You don't have to cross a road to get to the beach. Can't wait until we return next year.

Room Tip: All the rooms a great, depends if you want to cook in your room which one you choose and how many pe...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Moira489
Livingston, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We just left the Mark I Motel. We started coming here in 2007 for the Elks Convention and stay here each year. Chris and Kathy are the best hosts and the housekeeping staff is wonderful. The motel is immaculate and the heated pool is great. The beach is just a hop skip and jump away. It's the perfect place for a vacation.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just booked a room for a week in July at the Mark I and we couldn't be more excited. We stay there every summer and can't imagine staying anyplace else. The beach is just steps away, pool area is perfect and never over crowded, and the rooms are spacious and kept impeccably clean. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Our vacation at the Mark I was fabulous! Our friends recommended it highly. The motel (pool, grounds and the rooms) are very, very clean. My wife is sort of a fanatic and she was very happy. It definitely is a family motel, we felt very much "at home". The bike path is a few blocks away and the beach is very close (less than 1/2 a block). We are looking forward to our July 2013 stay!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Deptford
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We just made our reservations for July 2013. We stayed here last year for the first time and had such a wonderful experience. The motel is spotless and the rooms were laid out nicely. We had the efficiency and it was very comfortable for our family. The owners were always available and willing to answer all our questions. The pool is open later which is great and plenty of chairs in the pool area. We made friends with our neighbors and found out that there are many families that have been coming here for many years. This will be our second year and it won't be our last!

• Stayed July 2012
New York
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I stayed at the Mark I over the summer with family and had an excellent time. The property is very well kept, the rooms are clean as well as all other aspects of the motel. If you need a recommendation regarding things to do, food, etc the staff is very knowledgable and friendly.

Room Tip: Speak to Chris or Kathy let them know the amount of guests and what would be most comfortable to acc...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
#13 of 67 in Wildwood Crest
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
#5 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Mark I Motel? Share your experiences!