“Great Family Vacation!”

Ranked #17 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Family Vacation!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The rooms have been recently updated. They are cozy but clean and functional for a family stay. The pool is well-maintained and a great place to meet other families. Our kids made lots of new friends!

This motel is a gem- the hospitality has a bed-and-breakfast feel. We got info on a bike shop and the owners kept a lookout for us for our favorite ice cream truck!

Thanks for a great beach trip!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank lydiamanni

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Northampton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were staying at the Mark 1 Motel last summer for a friend's wedding. The morning of the wedding, I woke up to a flat tire and no way to get it fixed and be back in time for the event. The owner could not have been more helpful and thoughtful. He changed my tire in the parking lot to the spare tire and I drove while following him to the autoshop where he waited with me while a new tire got put on and I then followed him back to the motel and was able to make the event in time. I have never had someone go so far out of their way to assist me like that. His day was not done till he made sure all was well with me to drive my family to the wedding. It was a wonderful time, a great weekend away, great pool and room and the service I received was the absolute best. I will always remember his kindness and support his business when at the shore. The success of the Mark 1 is well deserved and will always be our choice.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank 111Graciegirl
Parsippany, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were here for one night but I have nothing to complain. Very well maintained, nicely cleaned and updated. Nice and friendly management and owners and this is the best part. The beach is 2 minutes from my room.

I will definitely come back here and recommend this one to each one of you looking for a place to stay away from your home here at Wildwood Crest.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank PratipTheTraveller
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We loved our suite. Everything was super clean and updated. The owners made us feel very welcome. It's family friendly with kitchenettes and grill available. The hotel is right at the beach and has a great view of the ocean.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank SueU176
Monroe, New York
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was by far the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in at the Jersey Shore!!! The rooms are spacious and spotless. The pool is so inviting. The owners, Chris and Kathy could not have been more helpful and accomadating with any questions we had and always were around whenever we needed them. Whether it's a weekend getaway of a family vacation you need to stay here. I would not go anywhere else. I can't wait to go back this summer. It is so conveniently located to the beach and boardwalk. Great for a morning run! Great restaurants are conveniently close as well.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Amber19632014
Washingtonville, New York
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We always have a wonderful time at the Mark I Motel which is the reason we keep going back. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and the owners are terrific. You have the option of the pool or a quick walk to the beach. Either eat in or call up or go out to one of plenty of places to eat. Quiet, but close enough to the boardwalk. Great place for young and old alike.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Alison G
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Hands down the best vacation experience when traveling with our family of 6. Clean spacious rooms, friendly helpful staff, located conveniently close to beach and boardwalk. My family and I look forward to every visit and wouldn't risk staying anywhere else while visiting the east coast.

• Stayed June 2013
#20 of 67 in Wildwood Crest
Acacia Beachfront Resort
Acacia Beachfront Resort
#10 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Mark I Motel? Share your experiences!