“Perfection!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Lampliter Oceanside Resorts
Ranked #30 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I am 51 years old and from NJ my whole life and had never been to Wildwood before. This was my 1st time here and came for the ELKS convention. What a great time. The owner and staff were great and went above and beyond to make everyone happy. The rooms are all updated and clean. The pool was sparkling clean. The grounds are very nicely kept. Right on the beach too! Plenty of parking and close to everything. The owner and staff even hung out with us and played some of our silly games. I can't wait to go back again. Five Stars all the way!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joanne K

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Nothing but beautiful rooms, ocean views, lovely pool & hot tub...clean, clean, clean. Best people in the world work there, and the best guests stay there. Perfect place for a single, couple or family who wants to have a perfect spring, summer or fall vacation!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Loretta S
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The hotel is right on the beach, it doesn't get better than that! The beach is clean and the ocean is beautiful. Love to watch the sun rise every morning while drinking my coffee. The pool is always warm and the hot tub is great! Several gas grills placed at the resort allow you to cook out at any time. The owners and staff are very helpful, friendly & accommodating. The rooms have been updated, they look great and they are very comfortable! My family and I have been coming to this resort for years and it feels like home. We love it!!! You can walk the beach to the boardwalk or catch a trolly. You can walk to the bay for the sunset, its beautiful! The resort is about 15 minutes from historical Cape May if you choose to drive further south, its great!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Val68chevy
Reviewed 21 February 2014

While the room decor is a bit date, they are very clean. No funny smell to rooms. Great heated pool and poolside area is nice with plenty of chairs and umbrellas. Love that the hote is right on the beach so if you aren't in the mood for the pool, the beach is right there. Laundry room on site for guests. Very nice management. Regarding location, it is a good distance from the boardwalk, which is a good thing from my point of view, and very close to Cape May. Definitely going back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2013

45 years ago I spent my summer vacation at the Lamplighter with my parents and my best friend Karen. WE had stayed at Lamplighter before and always had the best vacation ever. I was 15 and met the boy I had my first crush on.Fast Forward and i wanted to share Wildwood with my adult son. We booked an ocean side room and had a fabulous time. The motel is sparkling clean and so comfortable. How close the ocean is and the boardwalk a quick ride away. We enjoyed sitting on our terrace and loved the pool and hot tub. Best of all were our hosts and their beautiful portugese water dogs. Glorious weekend.... Memories forever!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Camgel
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The beach is close and 100 steps from your room! The rooms are clean, rooming and comfortable. The staff is friendly. A great place for a family vacation. We stay on the Oceanside efficiencies and it is our home away from home and our families and friends have been coming here for 20+ years. The location is fabulous!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorraine T
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Probably the most comfortable bed I have been on in a hotel. Very friendly staff. The hot tub was great overlooking the beach. The pool was open 9am to 9pm and always warm. It's located right on the beach next to the bal harbor. I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2013