“Nice balcony, rooms quite small”
other traveller has booked this property
  Side Porch -Buttercup Rd  Kitchen

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Bergenfan
“Nice balcony, rooms quite small”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Kathy is very attentive and nice lady. The place is kept very good shape. The spacious balcony is definitely the highlight of the whole place. Very short walk to beach as well

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Jul 2014
Kim, thank you for your feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed your vacation, and we would love to have you come back next year. Please consider us for your vacation in the future.
Krysf71
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Excellent location”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Excellent location--a couple of blocks from beach, boardwalk, bike path, etc. We parked our car and aside from a trip to grocery store (which wasn't far either) didn't really use the car all week. The condo was within walking distance of beaches, boardwalk, bike path, restaurants, bike rentals, a delicious bakery around the corner...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location--absolutely perfect!
Liked least: Only one bathroom.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Jun 2013
Krystyna & Family,

Thank you so much for the review. Your family were wonderful guests at our condo in Wildwood Crest. Please come stay again.

Kathy Hoffman
clifton heights
Reviewed 5 January 2012 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
leehem
Hinesburg, Vermont
“Very small and overcrowded. Possibly overpriced.”
Reviewed 19 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

My family stayed here for one week. Our group consisted of four adults and one teenager. Thank goodness we had great weather.
The living room is tiny, as is the kitchen. If you are going to rent this unit, DO NOT BRING ANYTHING EXTRA as there is barely room for what is necessary. The wi-fi didn't work and what plugged-in connection we had was SLOW. The beds were comfortable and the unit was clean but overcrowded with knickknacks. The porch gave us some respite from the much too tiny apartment, but it too was overcrowded with an over-sized table and chairs that made getting around it challenging. The owner needs to clear out the broken beach chairs and unnecessary decor in order to accommodate the number of guests she states that this apartment will accommodate. Next visit to Wildwood Crest we'll be looking for a better accommodation for the price. The pool was a nice feature, but could get pretty crowded at times. The grills worked well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Porch
Liked least: Too small, especially for the price.
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Aug 2011
This is the only negataive review we have ever had, and I can only assume it is because I was not thrilled with the condition of the apt, when this guest left. I returned their deposit since I do not like confrontation.

I asked very clearly that no furniture be changed around or moved, and it is in writing and given to the guest. Thankfully, I stopped them as they were leaving to ask them to put the furniture back the way they found it. The furniture can not be moved by one person. They did help me put the furniture back.

All the guests for the past 4 seasons have been extremely happy with our unit. The only knickknacks are on shelves up on the walls, which do not hinder anyone. I had mentioned to this person that I had put away my items, and this seems to be where she got this term from. She did not mention that the deck is 44 feet on one side and 33 feet on the other .

We find that most guests at the shore are much too busy to hang around in the house, they use the deck more than any other aea. The condo itself is 700 sq st compared to a hotel room which is between 175 and 250 sq. ft. There were 4 adutls and two (2) teenagers so it was not 4 adutls and 1 teenager.

As far as the wi'fi, I assumed it was working when I left, and had they called me and informed me I would have had the cable company take care of it The only thing they complained to me about was there were "too many" pillows and that encourages guests to bring in more people. I can only respond to that by saying, the lease states how many occupants can be in the unit. When a guest signs a lease, and agree to certain rules, no amount of extra pillows should disuade them from following those rules.

Things happen, and we respond immediately. We are proud our the way we maintain our condo, and as I said we have never had a complaint The photos on this website are exactly what you see when you get there.

Kathy M. Hoffman - owner
Canada
Reviewed 27 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64

Reviewed 16 December 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing