“Relaxing and comfortable”
Excellent
livingroom with 42' flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi and sofa-bed
frist bedroom
second bedroom with 2 beds
Fully equipped eat in kitchen includes Micro wave, toaster and coffee maker
Private front porch
Dinning outdoors on the patio enjoying the back yard with BBq grills
garden view
butterfly garden in yard
more back yard including enclosed shower with hot and cold water for showering after the beach.
Childrens play area
Beautiful free beach in Wildwood Crest
Sunset on the Lake
View of the beach and roller coaster from the ferris wheel
Lighthouse in Cape May
See many animals at the free Cape May County Park & and Zoo. Have lunch and play in the playground.
Discover Cape MAY County's Historic Past at Cold Spring Village
plenty of rides on the boardwalk
3 Piers of rides for all ages
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mahopac, New York
“Relaxing and comfortable”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Ocean Breeze with my family for a weeks stay. The apartment was clean, efficient and had everything there that we needed. The yard was beautiful and peaceful. The porch was an added plus especially when you just wanted to sit and chill for a bit. The walk to the beach was a short 3 blocks and was very manageable. The owners were very nice people. Helped us when we needed it and also were friendly but in the same respect respected our privacy. I would definitely recommend it to a family for a nice place to stay!

Travelling group: Other
princestg...
ny
“PEACEFUL, TROUBLE FREE VACATION”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I visited "OCEAN BREEZE SUMMER FAMILY APTS" IN August 2014. I came with my two daughters and my two granddaughters. We are all adults, it was a reunion of sorts they live in NY I live in PA. We had a wonderful time. Being at OCEAN BREEZE gave us the freedom to do what we wanted, one daughter relaxed on the shaded porch, reading and unwinding. The others went to the beach, a short walk away. I could follow their lead, even though I sometimes use a walker. The backyard was peaceful and beautiful. I was able to cook and serve my italian dishes which they missed and now enjoyed. Only ate out once. The location was great, the owners helpful and nice. Much better than a motel, missed the pool though, only because of my disability. The outside shower was a plus, no sand in the house. One of our best vacations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: parking
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dawn L
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Very clean, excellent location, perfect!!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My daughter, her friend and I stayed there for one week. We loved it!! The owners are genuine and wonderful people. They live on property which was a selling point for me. The price is excellent for what you need the apartment for. It is very clean and the owners are hands on with their property. I highly recommend this place for your vacation needs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Pvallie
Levis, Canada
“Nice and quiet place”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Nice family place. good location. Close to the beach and park. Clean and tidy. we appreciate the backyard access to bbq and tables to eat outside. Roomy appartment great with Kids. Owners are nice and helping. Would Return to same place.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
jacquelin...
Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Awesome place to stay!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in January 2013

I have y family and I go to Wildwood every summer and stay at the Ocean Breeze Family Apartments and we LOVE IT!!!! We will be venturing there this June GREAT place to stay, very clean, close to the beech, and the owners are WONDERFUL!!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The rooms they are so nice and big and it is close to the beech.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
silverpon...
Weatherly, Pennsylvania
“Perfect home away from home!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Great location! Close to drug stores and super market just in case you forgot something, like a nightlight for your 4 year old that reminded you about when your 5 minutes away from your destination. LOL
So super clean! I mean the grout in the titled kitchen floor and shower were gleaming white! It has all the common basic necessaries in the kitchen. Short walk to the beach! We drove to the boardwalk (which you could walk to if you really wanted to) where you can find all day parking for $5.00. A beautiful garden area with table and chairs,clothesline grills and play area for young kids.
Truly a super find!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Small bathroom but not a real biggie
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
PA
Reviewed 19 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing