“Great Time”
Excellent
livingroom with 42' flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi and sofa-bed
frist bedroom
second bedroom with 2 beds
Fully equipped eat in kitchen includes Micro wave, toaster and coffee maker
Private front porch
Dinning outdoors on the patio enjoying the back yard with BBq grills
garden view
butterfly garden in yard
more back yard including enclosed shower with hot and cold water for showering after the beach.
Childrens play area
Beautiful free beach in Wildwood Crest
Sunset on the Lake
View of the beach and roller coaster from the ferris wheel
Lighthouse in Cape May
See many animals at the free Cape May County Park & and Zoo. Have lunch and play in the playground.
Discover Cape MAY County's Historic Past at Cold Spring Village
plenty of rides on the boardwalk
3 Piers of rides for all ages
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

melder3
Warsaw, Indiana
“Great Time”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed in the 3 bedroom apartment, there was 5 of us. Lots of room. Mark & Kathy were excellent host.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
William G
Ballston Spa
“A very nice stay”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed with my wife and 14 year old daughter. it was very pleasant. The location was excellent, 4 block walk to the beach or 15 minute drive to Cape May, just a few minutes to any place in Wildwood.. The premises was very well kept, clean and comfortable. It was nothing fancy just nice and simple. My wife thought it smelled a little musty, I think the place needed to be aired out. Overall it was a nice place to stay. Having a kitchen saved us a lot of money because the local restaurants were expensive.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Management Response
18 Jul 2015
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy to hear you and your family arrived home safe and enjoyed your stay here. Thanks for letting us know that it was a little musty, we have addressed it. As you know being so close to the ocean can make the air damp. Can't wait to see you again next summer, keep dancing! Thanks Kathy and Mark
MicheleTa...
Coalburn, U.K
“Great accommodation”
Reviewed 4 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I have just spent 1 week at ocean breeze apartments.The accommodation has everything you need for an enjoyable stay.The beach is a short distance away as is the boardwalk which my kids loved.There was also two full basketball courts within walking distance which just made my son Marc's holiday. Thank you Kathy and Mark. We had a wonderful vacation.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
pfarrell5...
Mahopac, New York
“Relaxing and comfortable”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Ocean Breeze with my family for a weeks stay. The apartment was clean, efficient and had everything there that we needed. The yard was beautiful and peaceful. The porch was an added plus especially when you just wanted to sit and chill for a bit. The walk to the beach was a short 3 blocks and was very manageable. The owners were very nice people. Helped us when we needed it and also were friendly but in the same respect respected our privacy. I would definitely recommend it to a family for a nice place to stay!

Travelling group: Other
princestg...
ny
“PEACEFUL, TROUBLE FREE VACATION”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I visited "OCEAN BREEZE SUMMER FAMILY APTS" IN August 2014. I came with my two daughters and my two granddaughters. We are all adults, it was a reunion of sorts they live in NY I live in PA. We had a wonderful time. Being at OCEAN BREEZE gave us the freedom to do what we wanted, one daughter relaxed on the shaded porch, reading and unwinding. The others went to the beach, a short walk away. I could follow their lead, even though I sometimes use a walker. The backyard was peaceful and beautiful. I was able to cook and serve my italian dishes which they missed and now enjoyed. Only ate out once. The location was great, the owners helpful and nice. Much better than a motel, missed the pool though, only because of my disability. The outside shower was a plus, no sand in the house. One of our best vacations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: parking
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dawn L
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Very clean, excellent location, perfect!!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My daughter, her friend and I stayed there for one week. We loved it!! The owners are genuine and wonderful people. They live on property which was a selling point for me. The price is excellent for what you need the apartment for. It is very clean and the owners are hands on with their property. I highly recommend this place for your vacation needs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Pvallie
Levis, Canada
“Nice and quiet place”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Nice family place. good location. Close to the beach and park. Clean and tidy. we appreciate the backyard access to bbq and tables to eat outside. Roomy appartment great with Kids. Owners are nice and helping. Would Return to same place.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing