Waikiki Oceanfront Inn
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$104
Four Winds(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$123
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$119
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$170
US$74
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$149
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$75
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$119
Armada By-the-Sea(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$118
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop restauranttop floorheated poolnext yearreasonable ratessun deckgreat view of the oceanacross the streetrooms were spotlessbreakfast and lunchbike pathsofa bedbeach accessmany yearsprivate balconyjersey shorelong weekend
Reviewed 10 August 2009

Couple months ago we called for information, I informed them their was 8 of us who were planing to travel. For 3 to 4 nights during the first week of August. I was told on the phone that I can purchase a suite which include 2 bed rooms & in each bedroom their would be 2 full size bed . Plus a sofa bed . I also was inform that we were be across from the board walk since I was traveling with 2 elders. I was also inform that the pool would be heated during the evening. Once we arrived I went to receive the keys of the rooms . The old lady in the front desk shouted out loud before I came to the counter ; "NO REFUNDS ". This is not a proper way to greet your customers who are arriving for the first time. Received my keys went checkout the rooms & come to find out I only had 1 bedroom wtih 2 twin beds . I went spoke to the lady she inform me now that all the suites comes only with 1 bedroom one queen size bed. Now Im being inform they never had 2 bedrooms suites. What else can I do at the present moment,since Im traveling with 6 other people.. They refuse to give me my money back. I come to find out they lie about the board walk being across from the hotel.
We had no other choice then to purchase 2 more suites for $ 228.00 . And to finish it they never came in to clean the rooms . For the $228.00 night I could stay at another hotel on the boad walk. No flys nor smelly rooms. Never again .

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank SonnieNy
Reviewed 13 July 2009

We just returned from a week in Wildwood where we stayed at the Waikiki. I was worried before we got there because in the last 4 years I have not yet found a hotel that I liked and wanted to return to. I would definitely return to this one. From making our reservations, to checking in and our stay, I couldn't have been happier. The staff all were nice. The rooms were spotless. They are dated, but very clean. We had a problem with our bathroom sink at 10pm and it was fixed within a half-hour. The pool was clean and just the right temperature. My 9 year old son had a ball in it. The sundecks were nice and very clean as well. We enjoyed the restaurant on top for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2009

My husband and I have been staying here for a few years. He has been coming here since he was a teenager. On our recent stay this past June, we noticed that there have been NO upgrades in anything but the PRICE!!! The gift shop doesn't have much to offer, the pool is too warm, we didn't visit the restaurant this time, too expensive. We are wondering what are they doing with all the money they are getting on the rooms? My husband also noticed that out of 10 oceanfront rooms, 8 patio lights were not working. The one good thing about this hotel is the location. It is far enough from the boardwalk but within walking distance, close to the playground and the beach. We look forward to our trip and love the crest but will be looking for another hotel next year.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Elvis6460
Reviewed 14 June 2009

We Booked a trip months in advance. IT was reserved under my credit card. I called and spoke to a woman there serval times regarding our trip before our stay. She knew it was a room for two people , My boyfriend and I, And she knew we were only 23 at the time. When we arrived to check in, the woman sid we couldn't have a room, even though we had a reservation for over four months! She claimed we had to be married and over 25 . Why wouldn't they ask this information when booking the reservation or post the information on the website that they had? It was a busy weekend and after being turned away, we had to spend two hours trying to find a hotel with vacancies, after driving 3 hours just to get to wildwood!!!! HORRIBLE PLACE. IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU. BE CAREFUL!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tarabeans
Reviewed 10 June 2009

We stayed at this hotel Monday night through Thursday morning. Upon our arrival my son had to use the restroom (he was 5) and the lady at the front desk was very nice and gave me the key to the room and said to stop back down when he was done. After our check-in, we unloaded our stuff and went to the Beach. The room was very clean with plenty of towels, the pool was clean, and YES, it was HEATED. I was pleasantly surprised at how warm it was. We were out in it the first night we were there when it was about 60 degrees out and rather chilly, but the water was great. Every morning we were there, the manager/owner and another employee were diligently cleaning the pool and making sure it was ready for it's guests. I slept on the sofa sleeper and evryday the maid had come in and fixed the sofabed and replaced all our towels.

I would highly recommend this hotel for travelers traveling to Wildwood Crest. The area was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and it made our vacation great!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family