“Delicious Food With Healthy Options”
Review of Bella Vida Garden Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Vida Garden Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: They have another location in Cape May, N.J., which can be found on TripAdvisor.
Reviewed 15 May 2011

During a recent trip to Wildwood Crest, I had breakfast at the Bella Vida. The cafe is located at Ocean and Buttercup and is next to the Aqua Beach Resort, on the southeast side of the hotel. It's within two or three blocks of Wildwood's famous boardwalk.

The Bella Vida offers breakfast and lunch service, and the menu offers many tempting choices for both meals. Even better, these choices include "healthier" options. I had the loaded oatmeal, which was wonderful. The generous portion of oatmeal was topped with strawberries, bananas, raisins and nuts. Cinnamon, brown sugar and milk were provided on the side. I also had meatless sausage on my first visit and enjoyed it tremendously. The entire meal was delicious and filling, and it kept me going for several hours. The waitress for my table was Linda, a friendly and happy young lady.

When I went to Bella Vida for breakfast on another day, Linda was there and not only remembered me, but remembered what I'd ordered for breakfast on my other visit. And yes, I got the loaded oatmeal again. But I was tempted to try those sweet potato pancakes ...

I would highly recommend Bella Vida. While I had only breakfast there, some fellow travelers had lunch at the restaurant. They said their food was delicious and they were planning to return. So am I!