“Wonderful!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bella Vida Garden Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: They have another location in Cape May, N.J., which can be found on TripAdvisor.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is the old Duffenitti,s. It was wonderful! Best lasagna and Chicken Parmesan. I would definitely go back next year. If you have been going to the shore for years and like Italian, you will remember them.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Ate here last year and loved it. It was just as great this year. Daughter is vegan so it is hard to find someplace where we can all have something we like. Bella Vida does that and more. Everything is fresh and top notch!

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Well, after seeing the prevoius reviews about this being Asseltas and Duffinettis, we couldn't wait to get back to try it! We were their biggest fans back in the day! Found it, ventured in not completely sure we were in the right place. We were the only ones here on a Friday night and this concerned us a bit. Looked over the menus, decided to get the early bird specials. Had the pasta with meatballs. Delicious!! Fantastic sauce, really good meatballs!! The salad was absolutely horrendous. A big bowl with iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and a few chick-peas and black olives and for dressings the choice was oil/vinegar, French and Russian. BAH. Had the Famous dipping sauce and bread and it was what we remembered!!
The service was tentative but adequate, we never waited for anything.
Overall, we are not jumping for joy like we thought we would. The place is "nice" the food is good the atmosphere is very quiet. You should go, you won't be disapointed.
Maybe next year we will be back...

Reviewed 27 July 2012 via mobile

2nd time to eat hear in 2 weeks.... Very good Italian food. My husband and I have a summer home here and eat out a lot. We used to go to Duffinetties before they closed. This is the same owners. And the same recipes as before. I had the shrimp scampi tonight, and it was great! I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Not sure how many of you remember Duffinetts on New Jersey Avenue near Sunset Lake but I was riding my bike and saw the name and stopped. I had been a loyal customer for many years at the original spot and when I talked to the owners, it was the same. That evening I went back for dinner and ordered a item off the memu but was a Duffinettis staple. It was Great. The view was fantastic, cool breeze, sun setting and the ocean and walk path outside. We ate outside and really enjoyed the experience.

If you remember the original, give it a try. Mike and Barbara are nice people and the service was great. Trish is there as well and the Pesto is what you remember.

If you love Itialian, go and enjoy! You will be sorry if you don't try it. Just like the old days.

2  Thank WWCSeaview