“Best in Wildwood!!!”
Review of Park Lane Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Park Lane Resort
Ranked #20 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Somerville, New Jersey
“Best in Wildwood!!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We have been staying here for 7yrs now. I am a clean freak and this hotel holds up to my standards!!! Rooms are updated and very well kept. The owners are the nicest people you can meet, as well as they're staff. My kids favorite place to go in the summer. Definitely not a typical Jersey shore hotel. Pool is great, location is great, people are great!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Susie S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Bayville, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My friend who vacations every year in Wildwood recommended this hotel. Stayed there for the first time and will be going back every year. The rooms were so clean and the staff was wonderful!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Clifton, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My family and I have been vacationing at the Park Lane ever since Jim has owned it. We stay there for summer vacation,and for the car show in September. Jim and LeeAnn have worked very hard to bring the hotel to the beautiful place that it is. The rooms are clean, Jim and LeeAnn are friendly, the help is friendly too! If you need something, just ask, and if they can, they will accomodate you. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It's the BEST !

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Cranford, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I attended a VFW gathering at the Park Lane and the motel, the owner and his wife were everything I was told to expect and more. I was greeted by warm friendly hosts. The Park Lane is not what you expect when you think Jersey Shore motel. This place, the rooms and the grounds are spotless with up to date amenities with the beautiful beach across the street. You cannot ask for more. I'm looking forward to our next get together at the Park Lane Resort.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor with a great view of the ocean, the pool and the second floor sundeck c...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Clifton, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 22 June 2012

The Park Lane Motel is one of the best Motels in Wildwood Crest. It has very clean rooms and wonderful and friendly staff, Within walking distance to the boardwalk, beach and great resturants. Large olympic size pool. We have stayed there for many years and would not stay anywhere else. Owners Leanne and Jim are the best.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Kearny, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 June 2012

The Park Lane Motel is without a doubt the best motel I have ever stayed in! It is also the
cleanest and best kept motel I have ever stayed in! The rates are reasonable, the staff and
owners are very friendly, and the service is great! Would recommend this motel to all of my
family and friends for a good vacation. It also has a terrific clean heated swimming pool for
both adults and children. Location is great for for shops, beach and boardwalk. Looking forward to going back again next year!!

Room Tip: I prefer the room with a kitchen but all the rooms are a great value!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank BettyAnnBittman
Reviewed 27 May 2012

We read all the other reviews and we are glad we stayed. The room is very clean and spacious. Great value we will be back.

• Stayed May 2012