“Best All Around Motel for our VFW Convention”
Review of Park Lane Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Park Lane Resort
Ranked #21 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Being Quartermaster for our VFW Post 1302 it is my job to coordinate all plans for our annual VFW convention. We have been coming to Park Lane for 7 or 8 years now and I am so glad we were able to find this motel. The owner and the staff are true gems and they make our stay here a great experience each year. The rooms are spotless and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The owner and his wife make it a pleasant task to book our reservations and they work with me on coordinating all of our plans. I could not ask for better service and we will continue to come here each year as we couldn't ask for anything better.!! Would recommend to all my family and friends!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Park Lane Resort

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Been coming here for the last few years and the place is just plain perfect... The owners are great and the staff is just so friendly! The motel is right next to the beach, their's two basketball court across the street plus a few swings and a park for the little one to play in. On the other side you got 2 baseball fields. And just a few streets away you got a few tennis court. The rooms are well kept. Would recommend this place to anyone...
We have a 10 hours drive to get here, so you could imagine that we have to really like the place to come here year after year...

Room Tip: On the third floor you get a better view of the beach...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We have been going to wildwood crest for the last 22 years. We have stayed at the Park Lane for 20 of those years. We love it there. The hotel is immaculate and the management are welcoming and friendly. Every year we go, there is something new and updated. We have always met our friends from New York there. Our children have grown up there and my son learned to swim in the very sparkling clean and big pool. It is a walking distance from the boardwalk and one block from the beach. Jim has his rules, but if he didn't the hotel would not be a clean and safe place to vacation. I look forward to going every year and to see Jim and his wife who are a pleasure to call my friends. Thanks Park Lane for making our vacation every year memorable and great!

Room Tip: All rooms are ocean view!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We have been staying here for 7yrs now. I am a clean freak and this hotel holds up to my standards!!! Rooms are updated and very well kept. The owners are the nicest people you can meet, as well as they're staff. My kids favorite place to go in the summer. Definitely not a typical Jersey shore hotel. Pool is great, location is great, people are great!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Susie S
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My friend who vacations every year in Wildwood recommended this hotel. Stayed there for the first time and will be going back every year. The rooms were so clean and the staff was wonderful!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My family and I have been vacationing at the Park Lane ever since Jim has owned it. We stay there for summer vacation,and for the car show in September. Jim and LeeAnn have worked very hard to bring the hotel to the beautiful place that it is. The rooms are clean, Jim and LeeAnn are friendly, the help is friendly too! If you need something, just ask, and if they can, they will accomodate you. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It's the BEST !

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I attended a VFW gathering at the Park Lane and the motel, the owner and his wife were everything I was told to expect and more. I was greeted by warm friendly hosts. The Park Lane is not what you expect when you think Jersey Shore motel. This place, the rooms and the grounds are spotless with up to date amenities with the beautiful beach across the street. You cannot ask for more. I'm looking forward to our next get together at the Park Lane Resort.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor with a great view of the ocean, the pool and the second floor sundeck c...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends