“Annual vacation fun”
Review of Park Lane Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Park Lane Resort
Ranked #21 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This resort is clean and satisfies all your vacation expectations. There is a great pool. The view of the ocean on the edge rooms on either side gives you a great ocean view. The property is kept immaculately clean. You are one short block away from getting on the beach. You are four blocks away from the Wildwood boardwalk. We have been coming here for over 20 years!

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floors on either edge of motel for a great ocean view!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mkoziupa

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Have a great time with my family. The room was clean as well as the facilities. Very good service. I would stay there again. The only
complain is that the mattresses were too soft, its time to upgrade and get new mattresses.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Luiskoryute
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Thank you for another wonderful week at your beautiful resort! Wouldn't dream of staying any other place!!!!! Third year in a row and it was wonderful!!! Didn't want to leave! Might visit twice next year! A week is not enough!! Thank you again!! You guys are the BEST!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Rissa8978
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Ok, no hair dryer, smallest bars of soap ever,no clocks, no blankets on bed. You need to leave $20 deposit for keys and REMOTE CONTROLS!! I thought the guy was kidding. I do not like using a bedspread as a blanket. Sheets were very thin. In our room a/c sounded like a jet idling on the runway. BUT, it was cleaner than some expensive hotels I have stayed at. I boosted the rating up one level because of this. Inside and out was very, very clean. Pool was nice size, but closes too early. Wish it had stayed open until 8 or 9pm. Has parking. Had 2 room suite, a/c only in one bedroom, ceiling fan in other room. Oh, and you had to pay 25 cents for ice. 4 blocks from boardwalk, beach maybe one block. NOT OCEANFRONT. You can see the ocean from the sundeck. Overall, it wasn't terrible, just wished it had a few more amenities to make it feel a little more upgraded. Forget the wii-fi, it was basically useless. It took 15-20 minutes to log on, then kicked you off after 10 minutes, It was so frustrating. Not sure I would stay again, the wii-fi was too big of an issue when we were trying to research restaurants and attractions. I wasn't bothered by the "rules" like some other reviewers were.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank beachllvr
management_parklane, Manager at Park Lane Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Wi-fi fixed! Hair dryer in every room! We took your criticism to our consideration and upgraded wi-fi. Now all our guests can enjoy free wi-fi in every corner of Park Lane property! Bathrooms have been remodeled. Every room has a hair dryer. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

My family had a wonderful time at this hotel in Wildwood Crest. The rooms were small but CLEAN. I have stayed in many hotels in Wildwood and the Park Lane has a pride in ownership and it shows. The owner was actually a very nice man, not mean like some reviews claimed. The pool closed at 7:00 PM every night. I wish it stayed open later, but we adjusted. Our room was on the third floor, which was tough with no elevator, but having a view was worth the stairs. I would go back and stay here without hesitation. I am starting to think some of the bad reviews were from people wanting to make sure they could get a room the following year. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Room Tip: The lower floors are better if you don't want to walk the stairs. The higher floors have a beau...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank scoobsmom
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is the first time we stayed at the Park Lane, and I must say we couldn't be more pleased with our vacation. The entire facility is so clean! We are not new to the Wildwoods (our family has vacationed here since I was a child), so I know from experience that most motels are small, substandard, and not extremely clean. The Park Lane, however, redefines the seashore vacation. Room size is comparable to that of other motels. (Actually, the deluxe rooms are huge! and tastefully decorated!)
Jim (the owner) does have rules, as other reviewers have stated (no glass bottles, or other objects, poolside. No beach equipment in rooms, etc.). Personally, I'm glad he upholds these rules. Safety should be the #1 priority, and let's face it... not everyone follows rules, so I'm fine with him speaking up when necessary.
The Pros: Clean, clean, clean (rooms, pool, patio, office... clean everything!), ocean views from many rooms, larger than average rooms, safe environment for families, and reasonable, competitive prices.
We are a family of 5: my husband and I, and our 3 children. We will definitely be coming back! I honestly have nothing bad to say about the Park Lane.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor, in a roomy deluxe efficiency, and had a beautiful view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank traci s
management_parklane, Manager at Park Lane Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience and taking your time to submit this beautiful photos! Please come again!

Reviewed 11 August 2012

The Park Lane was a nice clean motel. Jim offered many suggestions on things to do in the area. We did not get a chance to use the pool but it seemed very family friendly. If you like to play basketball bring your ball and shoes because is a court right across the street. The Park Lane area is quiet, safe and close to the beach.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank wolfonthego

Thank you for your review and for staying with us!