Park Lane Resort
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$80
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$75
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$119
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$187
US$74
Four Winds(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$123
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$149
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$119
Mark I Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$113
All reviewsacross the streetdiving boardplace to staykids love the poolowners are greatconvenient locationceiling fana wonderful staylabor dayfull size refrigeratorpool sideliving roomlong weekendmotelboardwalksummerplayground
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We stood at the Park Lane for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. The owners are wonderful and very accommodating. The rooms and the pool were spotless, the AC worked great..(wished there was one in each room) the room with the AC was very cold, while the other room was ok. Family oriented, no rowdy people...just what the doctor ordered for R&R.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank piscesang
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We love the Park Lane!! First of all it's so very clean. I'm definitely not afraid to walk around barefoot in the room here. Not only are the rooms spotless, but the grounds are very well kept too. The pool is clean and very large for a motel pool. I've never stayed at a place where the owners welcome you as close friends upon every return. Just across the street from the beach and a few blocks down from the boardwalk, you can't ask for a better location. Thank you Jim and Alena for all the hard work you do to make my vacation a pure pleasure :) I also loved meeting your daughter this year, she is beautiful.

Room Tip: The sun deck end is farther from pool noise but all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stacey T
Reviewed 18 August 2013

As always our staying was great. This year my daughter, her husband and their little girl came at the Park Lane and they adored the place. They want to come back next year with us. As I say every year: it's the best of the best and the owners Jim and Alena are so likeable. This year we had the privilege to meet their little bundle of joy, London. What a beautiful surprise! Park Lane we love you, see you next year for the 7th time.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Claudette E
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Stayed July 28 to Aug 4 in room 108 which is a type D room. Been coming to the Park Lane for years now along with both of my wife's sisters families as well. Great place, perfect location for everything we want, affordable, very clean, awesome service, upgraded bathrooms and flat screen TV's, safe in bedroom which I personally love, and the best pool around which my 8 year old son Bobby loves. Jimmy does an outstanding job keeping the place looking great every year. It's a shame it came and went so fast. We look forward to being their next year. On a personal note Jean and I would like to congratulate Jim and his wife on the birth of their first child, a beautiful baby girl which they named London. God bless your family and thanks for another wonderful year!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bobjean99
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I'll start off by saying we are booked to stay there again this summer. This motel is absolutely beautiful, immaculately clean and well taken care of by the owner. Yes, he watches what goes on and is visible a good amount of time, but that, to me, shows he is concerned for his guests safety and happiness. The rooms are beautifully tiled and very clean. They do not allow strollers or beach equipment in the rooms. Inconvienent? Yes, but that's why the rooms are so clean.
I think it is a well managed motel and feel very safe with my family there.
I think it is a rare find these days to have a business that is run so meticulously and well cared for. The location is perfect for the beach and it is far enough away from the boardwalk that its quiet, but still in close proximity for fun!
Highly recommended!