“worth budget motel”

Ranked #59 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Rochester, New York
“worth budget motel”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

I accidentally booked this motel coz I thought its in atlantic city but I'm glad I did and was able to add in our trip!

this place is amazing and this motel is right in the area it's across their little park but just near in the beach.....

If your in a family trip just booked a family suite it's so cheap room is not that like other 5 stars but still very nice for its price... A very good value for your money!

When we went there more younger adults usually stay here coz of the affordable price but its a really nice motel to stay if your in a budget!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank KeyNate

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My wife and I stayed at the hotel
We had an amazing time.We booked at the Diamond Crest
For a week and the manager
Was very polite along with front
Desk personnel.The swimming pool is heated and kept well.We will be coming back next year.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I stayed with my family, loved it! Under New Ownership this place is turning around!!!!! Everything was new and the staff was excellent. I have kids so it was great bc they are across from a new playground as well as a bike rental location. I already booked for july 4th ad cant wait to see more improvements to the place!

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival, I really like the location, with a park with playground and bike rental across Ocean Ave. and the beach just past the park. The views from the ocean side upper floors must be awesome. The building appears vintage 1950 or so, and I noticed the railings in disrepair. Checkin was fast, but upon arrival at my room, I quickly realized that the stay was not going to be top notch by any means. First, Salsa music was blaring throughout the grounds. The room was small, smelled moldy, and not very clean. The bedding was worn out. The entire property feels like no one cares. Folks were salsa partying on the balconies till late, rooms overflowing with rowdy drunkards. The cops finally showed up to try and restore order. I thought wildwood crest was a dry town to keep this type of visitor out? I couldn't checkout fast enough the next day. I think you should stay somewhere else, anywhere else.

6 Thank ffffffggggg
Dean S, Manager at Diamond Crest Motel, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
We checked the guest name and they did not stay at the property.Our property is well kept
by our hotel staff and we have a nice reputation with our customers.

Travellers are raving about these Wildwood Crest hotels