“Perfect location!”

Diamond Crest Motel
Ranked #50 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed at this place for the second year in a row and I will probably go back next year. Like every other motel in Wildwood, it's old but even since last year, I could see the changes being done by the new owners and one of the staff told us that there are more to come. Since last year they did a great job on the outside, now I hope that they will do the same with the rooms. The location is perfect, across the street from a beautiful park, a 5 minutes walk to the beach and a 2 minutes car ride to the boardwalk. One night, we came back from the boardwalk around 10pm and we had no power in the room. The staff took care of the situation immediately and they fixed the problem in 5 minutes. The pool is always being cleaned in the morning and the kids love it. See you next year!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicolas B

Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you want location - the location is nice. If you want a clean and comfortable stay - the amenties are awful ! The rooms need to be remodeled! The website needs to be upgraded with proper information regarding pricing and amenties ! The carpets were stained and worn. The bathroom tub had mold and mildew in the grout and caulk. The toilet seal leaked water after each flush! The exhaust fan, 13 inch TV (this is 2014 not 1974), and smoke detector did not work. The refrigerator failed to keep items cold and the freezer acted like the refrigerator! The comforter and blankets need to be replaced ! The rooms were described as smoke free - however, that does not stop the tenants and maintenance staff to smoke outside the rooms and having the smoke permeate throughout the rooms. The facility has no outside shower - the sand from your chairs, blankets, and suits sits outside the rooms and gets tracked through each of the units on a daily basis - Insanity is defined as doing the same thing again and expecting a different result - do not be insane by considering or renting until all the units have been remodeled !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank Stormin1982
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I do not recommend the diamond crest. It was repulsive! We were near the 2nd floor and all you can hear is music... 80s music. All of the other guests were from the ghetto and treated us like dirt. Don't get me started on the employees! They are such scam artists. I would rather sleep in Alcatraz. We tried to check out and I felt like a hostage because the lady at the front desk wouldn't let us. Overall don't go!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Shelby H
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Right across from the beach and park and walk was enjoyable. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Maid service was timely and considerate. Nice to have a refrigerator and kitchen in room. Room itself was very convenient. We very much enjoyed our weekend!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 372lovethebeach
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Motel located in a great location, very short & pleasant walk to beach. Motel had a lot of guests (families). Our room was located directly across from pool. I was concerned about the noise volume of children playing in pool. However after pool closed for the evening, had no trouble with loud guests. Rooms are dated, but property is currently being renovated. Staff very helpful, courteous and hospitable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AM4445
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have been going to diamond crest for 5 years, it's right across the street from the park and beach, people need to stop bad mouthing this beautiful place,whoever talks negative belongs at home.for the past year the are renovating and taking care of the property I am looking forward for my day..also this is my 1st review ,I am writing because someone just spoke negative about it,they are lying.

Room Tip: I'm booking soon
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Jay E
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my family this past wknd and we had a wonderful time. Rooms were clean and spacious. The views of the beach are amazing. The staff is friendly and helpful. Great place for families and couples. We booked for August can't wait!

• Stayed: June 2014