Sea Chest Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Saratoga Inn(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Conca D'or Motel(Wildwood Crest)
Singapore Motel(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Bal Harbour Hotels(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
Admiral Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)
Oceanview Motel(Wildwood Crest)
Astronaut Motel(Wildwood Crest)
  • Pool
Mark I Motel(Wildwood Crest)
View Hotel
All reviewsowners johnlove this placenice place to stayroom was spotlessgreat family vacationclean poolthe grillnext yearwould stay here againblockmotelbeachshoreownershipkidmemoriesseason
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This motel was the best motel in the crest. It was spotless and the family is wonderful. Very spacious and comfy. Great location and close to the beach. I would recommend this motel to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This little motel is in a great location. Its very close to the clean beach, and far enough from boardwalk, crowds and attractions. (5 minutes car ride or 30 minutes walk). Its 10 to 15 minutes car ride away from beautiful Cape May and sunset beach ( for a quiet day). The place is very clean and the staff is very friendly and adaptable to guest's needs. Maybe the rooms are little outdated but who cares, when the price is right and you don't stay in your room most of the time anyway. The rooms are equipped with a fridge, microwave, stove and some pots. On the premises is a grill and some tables and a pool with a slide. So you can cook, drink and swim without going anywhere if your heart desires. Its great for kids, too. I have been there 4 times and I like it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have stayed at many of the hotels in all of the Wildwoods and this was one of the best!! This place was clean, well maintained and very affordable. The staff was very friendly and courteous and met our needs with every request. The motel is an older place but it is super clean and maintained. There are ample clean grills, a ping pong table, a large pool with ample room to sit or lay around. The location is great, you can walk to watch the beautiful sunsets on the bay, walk to the beach and hop on the trolley right at the corner to head up to the boardwalk or the bars and restaurants. You don't even need to move your car. This family run, small, intimate motel is the perfect place to go to have a comfortable and worry-free vacation or weekend getaway. I have already booked another getaway for the motel and have told all my family and friends what a great find it is. You can't beat the value, service, and experience with this place. ENJOY!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This hotel was the only one available for a last minute trip to the crest for an August weekend. What a great find! We booked a second trip there when we checked out. Great pool, lounge chairs, sun deck. Rooms were clean with hardwood floors (motel carpet skeeves me). Room was a great value. I felt comfortable, clean, and relaxed here which I don't feel often in shore motels. The owners were friendly. I'm very happy with my experience at the Sea Chest.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was impressed with both the low price and how clean it was. Its a short walk to the beach and the Sunset Lake Area. This hotel is an older design that has been throughly maintained. If your looking for more modern design and larger accomadiations then you should look elsewhere, but if your here for the sun and surf at one of the least expensive rates on the Island, than this is your spot. I have stayed at other places on the Island where I felt I got good value for my money, but this is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write about a place because of how much of a bargain it acually is. I told my sister about The Sea Chest and she enjoyed her stay also. I look forward to another visit (hopefully!) before the end of the summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family