“Perfect in every way !!!”

Biscayne Family Resort
Ranked #16 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
“Perfect in every way !!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I went to the biscayne from the 24th of june to the 27th and it was the second Time I went there and I would recommend this hotel to anybody who go to wildwood. The room was great we were close to the beach. The personnal are very kind and smiling. I cant wait for next year to go back again.

• Stayed June 2013

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Very friendly, clean, quiet, comfortable. Easy walk to the beach! Would highly recommend to family's. If the beach isn't your thing, they have two pools... One heated! My morning ritual started as a walk on the beach, then fresh coffee at the Biscayne office.

• Stayed June 2013
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My family has been coming here for 25+ years because it is a great place for families. The location is fantastic - no streets to cross to get to the beach. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the staff wonderful to deal with. It is a family run business and they go out of their way to make our stay an enjoyable experience. We will keep coming back year after year!

Room Tip: Suites are great for families - most rooms also have mini fridges. Two pools to choose from also.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The staff is fantastic, they go out of their way to help you out. It's clean and comfortable and the prices weren't too bad either. The only small problem that I had was the Wifi connection. I think it had to do with the room we were in but it would go in and out. We go to a different place every year for the shark tournament but I think I have finally found the place we can go back to year after year. Thank you to the manager and staff for your kindness!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Westbury, New York
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed over Memorial Day weekend. We had the large 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. It was very nice. Pros - large size, clean, reasonable price, the man at the front desk even ran across the street to find us a newspaper with a list of entertainment venues for the evening. Cons - a few more amenities in the rooms would be helpful (shampoo, paper towels for kitchen, dishwasher soap, etc.) but I realize those would add to the cost of the room. I wouldn't mind paying a few dollars more, but there are probably plenty of people who would complain. Also, less bleach in the white sheets if possible. Final con and it had nothing to do with the resort - it was so cold that weekend we couldn't go swimming even in the heated pool. But we found lots to do in Cape May and Wildwood.

Yes, I would definitely stay here again. They do have rules, but if they didn't it wouldn't be as nice.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My husband and I had not been on vacation together in about 5 years.were looking for a place to relax and spend some much needed time together. We were quite impressed with the customer service. Everyone was very friendly and made us feel at home. We got great advice about where to eat and sight see. We brought back brochures for friends of ours who are also looking for some time away from the children, job and stress of everyday life. I definitely plan on returning before the close of the season. I can't wait!

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Pineville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My family and I visited the Biscayne for Memorial Day weekend and had a great time! We were here last year and loved it. The rooms are clean, the staff super friendly, and it's super close to the beach! Everything about the Biscayne is wonderful, we had such a great weekend that we made reservations for a week in August!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
#5 of 67 in Wildwood Crest
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
#3 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Biscayne Family Resort? Share your experiences!