“Family Friendly and VERY CLEAN!!”

Biscayne Family Resort
Ranked #13 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 17 August 2010

While visitng Wildwood with my now fiance and his family(there was a total of 15 in our party) we stayed at the Biscayne and could not have been happier. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was very friendly. We stayed from Wednesday-Sunday and on Friday we got engaged! The front desk staff made us feel very special. There are two pools at this hotel and both are clean and offer kid areas. We arrived very early on Wednesday and were able to check in by 12. The only negative is there isn't a lot of space to hang out, there are a few sun decks but if your rooms aren't close to them it can be awkward to hang out on them. Even though the hotel isn't direct beachfront it is only a few feet away and from the second & third floors you can see the ocean. The Biscayne is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank rith414

Reviewed 3 August 2010

My wife and kids have been staying here for 10+ years. My parents also get their own room, and so does my brother and his wife. The place is very family oriented. The owners and the staff are in perpetually motion taking care of every minor detail. We see the same folks every year the week we are down. This is a very special place to my family. The only fault (and this is trivial) the parking spaces are extremely narrow and 90% of guests drive SUVs or vans, so unload the family by the curb and fold in your mirrors.

Reviewed 14 July 2010

Been staying at the Biscayne for several years. It's our little piece of heaven. So clean... and a very hospitable and accomodating management team. 1/2 block to the world's most beautiful beach...and a few minutes drive to the Wildwood boardwalk. We love it at the Biscayne.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2010

We were a little unsure of booking a motel in Wildwood online without seeing it first. But we were pleasantly surprised on how nice our room was and how accomodating the staff was. We did wish the pool stayed open later...it closed at 8 pm.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2009

Hi, I am writing this review as a good tip of where to stay in Wildwood. For those who know Wildwood, you all know about the Motels. It is very hard to find a descent one.
While my girlfriend and I were taking a walk at night, we decided to check out the other motel's around Wildwood crest, it was very quiet this week so many of the motel's were vacant, which gave us the opertuninty to actually look throught the windows of the free room's. When I saw the rooms at the Biscayne I was immediately attracted to it, but I couldn't see that well. This morning as I was leaving to come back home, I decided to really check out the Biscayne. I went inside and spoke to the owner (Patrick) and asked him if it was possible to take a look at one of the rooms. He said no problem and was very nice about it. Very good hospitality. I go to Wildwood every summer for the past 25 years and I am very loyal to the motels I stay at, but I think this will change next summer. This was the most beautiful room I have ever seen in my entire life in Wildwood. Just amazing, I wish I knew about this before because I am staying there next year for sure. The rooms are up to date. Very modern, very clean and very comfortable. Like I said, I know Wildwood like the back of my hand, but I never knew this place was like this. I know alot of people who go to Wildwood, and I am highly reccommendin this Motel to them. You can tell the owner's care, he was very nice. Im in a buisiness too, so I know that they really care about customer service. Hoped this info helped.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank matteomontreal
Reviewed 24 August 2009

We have previously stayed at the Pan American and have enjoyed it. Circumstances this year required us to book near the Madrid, but reviews here were scary. We settled on the Biscayne Family Resort and I was extremely pleased (and my general expectations for Wildwood are rather low since I prefer to vacation at more distant and exotic - and luxurious - locations). First, the staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. Second, the cleanliness of the resort was first rate - I saw them cleaning a room with a litany of bottles/mops/solutions. The pool boy even swept sand off the parking spaces. The room was in excellent condition. The AC (central) worked wonderfully (not so at the Madrid). Large clean fridge in our room. Bright, ceiling fan, good bathroom, etc, etc. The pool was a standard rectangle but kept clean. Every AM they brew coffee in the lobby and offer half and half to go with it. The hotel is not directly on the beach but IS on the beach block and a short walk to the beach entrance.

You will not be disappointed with the Biscayne Family Resort.

2  Thank Elitefreak
Reviewed 11 August 2009

My family has been going to the Jersey shore almost every summer for 30+ years. A few years ago our old motel was sold and the new management didn't have the same standards that we've grown to love and expect so we started to look else ware.

The Biscayne was the first and last place we tried, we fell in love with the motel. Its staff / owners are very friendly and accommodating, no matter how busy the hotel is they take the time to help you and provide you with personal service. The cleaning staff are great and our room is always spotless when we return from the beach. I feel ok leaving my things in the room at this motel, but this year we noticed there is an easy to use safe in every room so anyone that might need or require one is in luck.

The pool by the office is a nice size and is 8ft deep in the deep end and a fenced off kiddy pool section in the shallow end. The pool area is keep just as clean as the rooms and never seems crowded. There is also another pool for guests to use in the other section of the motel, but we have never used it. It looks about the same size and walking past, it never seems crowded.

The motel is only a few hundred feet (1-2 min walk with chairs) from the beach. There are a half dozen places for breakfast or lunch within walking distance (I'd recommend the Sand Castle or the cafe in the Bal Harbour). The motel is right on the trolley line and right on the fresh fruit and ice cream trucks route (always a plus).

The motel is in direct sun and lively during the day, but at night it’s bathed in lighting and peaceful. This is no party motel, around 10PM it’s very quiet and it’s nice that the owners keep it that way; I think the fact that it’s next to residential properties probably helps.

We'll be back next year!

1  Thank Time2Shine
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
#5 of 68 in Wildwood Crest
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort
The Crusader Oceanfront Family R...
#15 of 68 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Biscayne Family Resort? Share your experiences!