My family has been going to WWC for years. As a child and teen we stayed at the El Coronado every summer. We made friends with other families who came year after year also. After my brother and I got out of college we stopped going. As an entire family we returned in 2006, of course we wanted to stay at the El Coronado because of the new room sizes and familiarity. It was a huge disappointment. The rooms were never clean, the front desk people were rude and I couldn't understand why a 3 bedroom condo only allowed 1 car to park on premises. Needless to say last year we stayed elsewhere and it was fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Coronado Resort is a beachfront full-service condominium hotel located in the heart of Wildwood Crest just minutes from fine restaurants, nightlife, the world famous Wildwood Boardwalk and just a short drive to Cape May and Atlantic City. With a variety of accommodations from guest rooms to spacious 1, 2, 3 bedroom suites, El Coronado can meet your vacation needs. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from your balcony or relax on our beachfront sundeck. El Coronado offers free poolside barbeques and live entertainment in season for your enjoyment along with many other amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your El Coronado Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Coronado Hotel Wildwood Crest
- El Coronado Wildwood Crest