El Coronado Resort
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$88
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$108
American Safari Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Pool
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Pool
Gondolier Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$116
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$102
Travelocity
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$1,135
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
US$90
US$85
Travelocity
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Travelocity
All reviewsthree bedroom suitehot tubnext yeardiamond beachonsite restaurantbedroom efficiencymovie nightbeach fronthousekeeping staffmany yearsthe jersey shorebeach accesslast summerpool sideocean viewbreakfast and lunchlounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have been going here for 3yrs now. Each time I have stayed in a different room . I was there in June and July and Sept. AAA AAS GS EEE, I loved each room, clean, nice and roomy. Loved the view from all rooms. The office staff and the Manager is sooo freindly and helpful whether about the hotel or places to eat. The grounds are kept very clean. All other staff in the hotel are very courteous. I feel very welcomed there. I love all the room you have at the sundeck, and you can cookout there on the grills and eat in the shade. The restaurant is very good. I had breakfast there and it was delicious and you get alot. I can't wait to go back again. Thanks for a great stay El Coranodo!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
brucemo123, General Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you, BeachGirl...always glad to hear from our guests. I appreciate the positive notes. See you on your next trip to the Wildwoods!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Just came back from a 3 night stay at El Coronado. We had a nice time and found most of the staff to be friendly. The hotel is obviously older so could use some updating and new furniture. The couch and carpet in the room had some obvious stains. The common areas seemed clean just a little dingy. We had a suite with a kitchenette, we really loved the layout and what was provided in the kitchen. One thing that I think needs to be addressed ASAP was the peeling paint on all the balcony and pool railings. I don't know how people hung their stuff on there without getting chipped paint on everything. I was afraid the chipped paint from above would blow down and get in my eye or something. Housekeeping seemed to be a little slow at times, my father in law's room wasn't available til 4:30 the day he checked in. I think that is unaccepable, especially for a customer who has stayed there several times. The cafe did have good food. I would consider staying here again if things were updated or prices came down.

2  Thank bizzokiki
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Recently spent a long weekend at the El Coronado. We have been heading to Wildwood for many years now with our extended family of 30 for our annual summer reunion. This year we chose the El Coronado as the room layouts really seemed better suited for our needs.
Check in went smoothly. Once we entered our EEE suite however, that was another story. The sofas were very badly stained, the carpet was dirty, the walls, doors and light-switches were FILTHY and in need of a good cleaning and a coat of paint. Upon checking out the 3 bedrooms we discovered a ceiling leak directly over one of the beds (it was raining heavily that day). The mattress was soaked. Front desk sent up maintenance (which took quite a while) who said they would move the bed out from under the leak. That was it. When advised that the mattress was soaked their response was well, we can flip it over! For real?!?!? We were supposed to sleep on a mattress that was soaked from a roof leak? After many angry calls back and forth to the front desk and being told that they did not have any other rooms available for the entire weekend (they initially wanted to move us out of this room for 2 nights and move us back into this room for our last night - only to sleep on the same soaked mattress which by then would have had mold on it!). Finally, they were able to locate a new mattress and came and replaced it for us (I am afraid to know where they got this mattress from). The following day while walking down the hallway my husband overheard maintenance telling the cleaning crew ("oh, that's the mattress from room *** - just flip it over and put it in that room"). Really?? So another poor unsuspecting person was given a moldy mattress! Totally unacceptable. The El Coronado will never see any of our group at their hotel again.

9  Thank Igottatravel_13
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We stayed in a aaa beachfront and it was decent, but really it is just for the view. The price for it was not bad in early May, but I definitely would not call it modern or even clean looking. I am on the extreme end of being not picky or squeamish, but I was still a bit disappointed. It was not dirty, but certainly ruffled. The patio was dirty with rusty water sitting on the plastic chairs and a dirty table. Clearly, no one was told to clean these areas. Most staff was very nice, friendly and helpful, but to be honest, there were almost always multiple people just standing around. They would help if asked, but there were so many little things that could easily improve the place and they obviously have the staff to do it. It really seems like a problem with management as the employees are not being asked to do these things.
The hot tub was empty, but the worst thing was the parking lot under the beach-side area. We kept our bikes locked up there and there was this inch layer of nasty sticky goo covering this whole area. Again, I am not at all squeamish with dirt or mud, but it was like they created a new element made of garbage, sand, water, mud, and ??? Amazingly it did not smell, but it stuck to everything, all in my shoes, our bikes, the locks, it was absolutely disgusting. Just freakin' clean it out, you have the staff. With very little investment, management could easily take this place to the next level.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BBnugget
brucemo123, General Manager at El Coronado Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

I apologize for the issues you experienced while a guest of my hotel. I met with Housekeeping and Maintenance regarding your comments and we will certainly try to improve. I walked the parking area today and addressed your concerns with my management team. Thank you for taking the time to advise of your stay. We will make every effort to improve our services and property for our valued guests!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Just got back from a week vacation. Had beachfront on 3rd floor. Was dated, carpet and couch were dirty and dingy, I shutter to think how old they are, I would look to replace if I was management I would be embarrassed to keep these old dirty items. The worst was no wi-fi in the room apparently were in dead zone, my husband had to sit in the hallway to check on a few things back home. A hotel of this size should have more wi-fi access points. Lastly staff at front desk were not nice and housekeeping was much to be desired. On a few occasions we were gone all day till about 4... Came back and our room still wasn't done and when I asked at the front desk to get housekeeping services I got an attitude both times from a lady with black hair! This hotel needs to step up there game in customer service and housekeeping and please address lack of wi-fi you should not advertise if some people can't get it in there room. We are paying top dollar for July, staff could at least be friendly and customers should be able to get the services advertised.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

My apologies on the issues you mentioned. I met with our Tech this morning to secure additional WiFi boosters for the hotel. He guarantees me this will correct the issue. I saved your correspondance to share at our annual owner's meeting in October where I plan to address the carpet and sofa fabric upgrades. I will also share your comments on the Front Desk staff with my manager...no excuse for less than friendly and polite guest interactions.