We have been doing our annual Girls Weekend at Admiral for a few years now. Spotless hotel, friendly, helpful staff and just generally a good place to stay. One block from the beach, nice-sized pool, mini-golf for the kids plus a community grill for family cookouts. We stayed just outside of the pool/mini-golf course and had no issue with noise. With one elevator it can be slow on check-in/check-out days but that would be the only issue. We've gone to many different places over the years but this one is a keeper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Resort is a family oriented motel in Wildwood Crest NJ. The motel features super-sized 3 room ocean view efficiency suites accommodating up to 8 people and is one block to the beach. The Wildwood boardwalk is less than a mile away and the Atlantic City Casinos are a quick 35 minute drive North. We feature a large ocean view swimming pool, kiddie pool, and a 9 hole mini golf course. A full service restaurant is located on premises open 7 AM daily and features breakfast all day and lunch until 2 PM. Dinner is served 5 nights a week (Wednesday to Sunday 4-9 PM). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Admiral Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Motel Wildwood Crest
- Admiral Hotel Wildwood Crest