“When I go to the beach, I want to be on the beach!”

Beau Rivage Beach Resort
Ranked #46 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 23 April 2013

My husband and I have been staying at the Beau Rivage for about the last ten years or so. We love the location, right on the beach, and you cannot beat the views. There is a nice pool, great decks, private balconies, and if you want to cook, grills. We try and get the same room every year; it feels like 'home'. I have recommended it to friends and they also have been very pleased. I have aready booked for two stays this year, Memorial weekend with the girls and in September, me and hubby.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view but I always stay ocean front.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 April 2013

If you want to be right on the beach. Have a great time. Beau Rivage is the place to go. There are private balconies to enjoy as you sit watching the dolphins. A nice heated pool for the adults as well as a wading pool for the little ones in your life. Side balconies for just sitting and enjoying the new friends you have made. Gas grills to grill your favorite foods.
The Staff is very friendly and very helpful. Rooms are cleaned everyday. Do not want to go out to eat, we always reserve the efficiency suite. It is well stocked will everything you need, just bring your food.
There is also a Cafe right on the premises that is ocean front. Breakfast is great there, never had lunch tho.
You can pick up the trolley to go to the boards steps away from the office door.
Can not wait to get back to our balcony in September. Was in Japan last year 2012, but have gone there for years before that. :)

Room Tip: Ocean front efficiency suite is great if you want to stay in and enjoy quiet time.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Remsie
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We have been going to the Beau Rivage for the last 25 years. We love it! Just got back from long Labor Day weekend. Place was clean, staff was friendly and accommodating, and we had a blast. Have already made two reservations for next summer.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Just got back minutes ago from our vacation at Widlwood crest. I am a VERY picky person and was worried about trying a new place. Beau Rivage was rec'd to me from an aqquaintance and I will have to give that fella a call to give him a big thanks. My husband and 2 girls stayed in room #215 "ocean front"...when we walked in the first thing I do is sniff (great smell)! the second thing I do is check for cleanliness and bugs....(place was very clean and no bugs). Room was a pleasantly suprising big size and I was very HAPPY!!! Service was great..every time we returned to our room we had clean towels, etc. Great location, I HIGHLY rec'd this place.......ok...there are 2 things I would have to list that the management should consider. It says this is a smoke free place....I saw ash trays provided at everyones balcony ...including ours...and some people were smoking. Another is Wi Fii...I tried to use my laptop only to find I would be charged for service so we did with out. I think that would be a nice feature. All in all... we are very happy with our stay and we WILL be back next year.

Room Tip: #215 ocean view...private balcony
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank czelenyak
Reviewed 25 August 2012

My family & I wanted to extend a great vacation in Wildwood Crest so we decided to spend a few nights at the Beau Rivage before heading home. The ONLY positive feedback I have is that the staff was nice. The hotel was SO bad!! On the surface it looked decent but, you can't put the stench that reeked from every room in a picture. It was a combination of old, damp, moldy, urine and UGH!!! When we first entered the room Thursday evening and I checked it out, the bathroom floor needed to be cleaned again, there were spots of black sticky crud.The dinette table was so warped that nothing could stand straight up on it. We went out the next day around 9am & returned about 7pm only to find towels & toilet paper in a plastic bag outside our door and a room that wasn't cleaned up. Wet towels on the bathroom floor from the night before, unmade beds...NO ONE EVER CAME TO SERVICE THE ROOM!!! I went to the front desk to see what happened & the best the girl had was, "I'm not sure why it wasn't cleaned, I only work the desk at night. You'll have to ask someone in the morning". I was so mad that we wound up checking out a day early and losing money. How do you leave your customers hanging like that?? Absloutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! If we were paying $50 a night I'd expect it but, we paid $878.94 for 3 nights and only stayed 2. OVER $200 A NIGHT AND THATS THE BEST ANSWER YOU HAVE FOR ME?????WHAT A WASTE!!! It was a terrible way to end our vacation. AND THAT SMELL.....UGHHHH, I still get naseous when I think about it. Don't let the pictures and location fool you, this place is a SHADY DUMP!!!!! It is beyond OLD, it is the most disgusting place I have ever had to paid for.

Room Tip: the pictures on the website are probably at least 30 years old!!! Stay away from this place and don...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Daniela R
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Great Location! Great People!
We have been going to the Beau Rivage for several years now, we love how friendly and accommodating the staff are, that we are right on the beach and our daughter loves to splash around in their pool! It's even heated when the weather is still chilly!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Last year we had reservations during the Hurricane and the manager said if we didn't show up we would not get our deposit back. The Governor said "don't go to the beach". Go figure. This year we decided to stay regardless of last year's experience and asked if we pay cash would there be any benefit. They said no, so we put the charges on a credit card. To find out later that they charged us 3% more to put the charges on a credit card. It also cost for ice. The room was $235 plus tax and they wanted us to pay for ice. I realize the location is wonderful but this hotel needs alot of help and a new attitude.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends