We just returned from a 4 night stay and had a great time! We picked this hotel because it is directly across the street from the bike rental place we love, and after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. I was reluctant to book this hotel at first, as it is pricier than most in Wildwood Crest, but I have to say, it was well worth it! The rooms are immaculate, the pool is heated (a must for me!) and the staff is friendly and helpful. You can't beat the location is perfect. We were on the 3rd floor which had an awesome view of the beach and pool. My two boys played basketball right across the street at a great park! everything we needed was close by, ice cream store, great Mexican restaurant (Bandana's) bike rental shop, an awesome pier and the beach is right there. My only criticism is that one of the lifeguards was very strict, constantly on the kids for every little thing, and the parking spaces are so tight, that I was afraid my car was going to be damaged. But other than that, it was awesome and we plan on going back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Beach only 3 blocks from the boardwalk. Located next to a park and bike path. Our pool features the only high diving board in the Wildwoods. One and two room suites and kitchens. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Attache Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attache Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Attache Motel Wildwood Crest