“Always a great time!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #60 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
NJ
“Always a great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

We always have a great time at The Granada. The pool and hot tub overlooks the beach and is great, the staff is very friendly and room was very nice. The beachfront location makes it so much easier to get to the beach every day.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank fjddmd

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Somers, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We loved our stay at the Granada....the service was fabulous, location was wonderful...a family favorite! Would definitely recommend! We look forward to going every year...and have been for a number of years.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I recently booked a 2 night stay here. Upon arriving I found the conditions of the rooms unsatisfactory and dirty. After a long argument with the manager trying to get my money back so I can stay elsewhere I was denied and had no choice but to stay. I was given their "best room" which had dead bugs on the windowsill, a rusted refrigerator, broken cabinets and bathroom fixtures along with disgusting deck chairs and torn carpet on the deck floor. Needless to say I would NOT recommend this motel to anyone. After posting this same review on fb the GM responded that my review was false. I posted pictures of the room to prove that I had not nor ever will post false reviews!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Marlo V
granadamotel, Owner at Granada Ocean Resort, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
So sorry that your FREE upgrade to an awesome oceanfront room, and your FREE late checkout did not make you see that we did our very best to make your vacation the best we could, and our cleaning staff did their very best to make you happy as you pointed them in every direction!! Unfortunately, we cannot give you the FREE vacation as you demand your money back! Wow! where did you get that nasty toilet photo??

Travellers are raving about these Wildwood Crest hotels

ORANGE, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family recently stayed at the Granada. We found the room very clean and the staff went above and beyond to make our trip perfect. They offer very good rates. If you are looking for a luxury hotel this place is not for you. If you are looking for a hotel that is comfortable with a staff that makes you feel like family this is your place. My only is regret is that I had to leave. They are right on the beach. I will be going back again and again!! Patty you are a wonderful person with a huge heart! Love ya lady stay well until I see you again. Kathy

Room Tip: They are all good!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank KATHYCHE
Thank you so much ! I really appreciate your patronage and loyalty to the Granada Ocean Resort! Family like you make the hospitality business a pleasure!! Thanks, Patty
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Last year was my first year making a trip to Wildwood and it will be one I will never forget. One of the best aspects about my experience was the Granada! The staff was so friendly and anything I needed their service, they were right there. I did not have to look for them or wait an hour for service. They were even nice enough to suggest some entertainment trills that were located nearby. I have already booked my reservation for this memorial weekend and im counting the days! Cant wait to see you again Granada!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Karol D
granadamotel, Guest Relations Manager at Granada Ocean Resort, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for your patronage to the Granada Ocean Resort! It is so nice to hear positive vacation memories with us! It's a pleasure to be part of these great memories!
East Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Never have I been on a vacation and i will never forget my stay at Granada. The same night that I got there, I persuaded my boyfriend to take a walk to thebeach, which is right next to Granada. I was amazed by how close the ocean was to the resort. It was very exciting and joyful. The king size bed was a big plus, especially since my boyfriend moves alot while sleeping. Anytime I needed something or had a question, they were quick to respond. I will continue to make my reservations at the Granada ocean resort!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank jojox96
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Last year for memorial weekend, I stayed at the Granada with my girlfriend and it was great. An extremely friendly staff with great manners and always present when help is needed. Since it was the first time I have taken a trip to wildwood, I asked the front desk lady for any suggestions and she definitely gave me a wide range of options. If any couple is interested at staying in the Granada, definitely recommend the KING size bed. The size is not a joke, huge and comfortable!

• Stayed May 2013