Just got back from a quick long weekend in Wildwood. If you know Wildwood, you are familiar with the types of 50's and 60's motels in the Doo Wop style common there. The Gondolier is an excellent choice. Very helpful staff - had to call late one night when we came back from the Boardwalk and there was no parking - they directed me to their other hotel across the street and had an excellent recommendation for seafood (Two Mile Crab House). The room was nothing special - a clean suite with 2 doubles in the back and a small living room with a kitchenette. It is 3 blocks from the boardwalk with a nice pool and right on the beach. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest