Found this hotel in July of this year when I could not book the Imperial 500 where I usually stay because it was sold out and stayed twice this year. No it is not a luxury hotel not many are in Wildwood crest. But it is clean, has a nice pool, quiet and comfortable room and is right on the beach. The owners are very nice and are on site and also own other hotels on the block. They have a nice hospitality room with free coffee and cookies every morning. They also had a very nice party for their guests on Sunday with free food wine and beer that was fantastic. As far as location to the boardwalk we walked to the begging of the boarwalk which is only a few clocks and took the tram which picks you up right their. The rates are also good compared to others that are on the beach. My kids are already asking when they can go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest