Gondolier Motel
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$80
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$119
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Pool
Four Winds(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$123
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$149
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$81
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$187
US$74
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$119
Mark I Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$113
Armada By-the-Sea(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$118
Priceline
All reviewslunch choicesnext yearnice hospitalitycoffee cookieshospitality roomblock partyheated poolstayed here years agoevery morningrestaurant recommendationsshore motelsnice breakfastamerican safarinice sun deckconvenient locationrecommend staying herefront desk staff
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Listen, the place is run well, the rooms are clean, you are right on the boardwalk, and the rooms seem updated with nice tiled floors. The beds are a little hard, but that no problem. My brother said the pull out bed was really uncomfortable. Otherwise, if you want to physically talk about the property it is in good shape. I had a parking pass but couldnt find parking one night, so had to wake up at 630 and searched for 20 minutes to find parking. I dont mind being up early anyway here, but it was still annoying.

The management is very nice.

When we booked, we warned it was a family motel, whatever that means. It seems in the crest if you dont have kids, you dont have nearly as much leverage when you do have a kid. We were lucky enough to be put next to a no kids group and well we enjoyed each others company. We met them at 5pm when we checked in and we hung out on our balcony, drinking, and talking, no music or anything. We even had corner rooms where we away from the families who like to call and complain about people enjoying their vacation. At about 930 pm on a Saturday night, the manager comes up to complain about our noise (talking and laughing mind you, no music or anything). I dont really blame the property owners, they see $$$$$ when they see families, so people without kids are basically looked at right away as a possible problem. I dont need to deal with this as a 35 yr old man i just wonder what society is coming to when you have families complaining about other families who came down, minus kids, to enjoy themselves and then force them to be like them ,quiet at 930. The ordinance is 11pm (regulations galore in wildwood crest). So my point is, people work all year, pay taxes, then take 2 days in the year to enjoy a vacation and you have to worry about this kind of crap. Welcome to 2014 in wildwood. It was not like this when i was a kid growing up. Bottom line if you dont have kids, be prepared to toe the line and be regulated like you are a second class citizen. Those who dont have kids have to deal with noise and annoyance of them ALL day, which doesnt bother me at all. Also, there is a serious police presence here and you feel like you are being babysat by the local police. You probably dont realize this if you are worrying about children all day, so be warned of this. Its a serious problem, the cops here are supposed to protect the people, yet they are looking to intimidate you and keep you in place. Wildwood crest is a lil police state in my opinon, they are all over the place. i have never been complained about in a hotel, so I doubt I will come back here.

Families enjoy and keep in mind there are people who dont have kids and want to enjoy themselves just like YOU WANT TO ENJOY YOURSELF.

Ill be back to wildwood crest, just dont know if it here

1  Thank Househead
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I spent our 3rd year at the Gondolier and made reservations for next year before we left. We find it to be very clean and comfortable. Love the atmosphere and buses of seniors that arrive when we do. The owners will do anything to assist you and there is always someone tidying up inside and out. We were impressed that the owner, Adamo, came out to greet us upon arrival. I have been singing their praises since our first visit and will never stay anywhere else.

The Poops

Room Tip: There is one room on the 4th floor. Nab it if you can. The view is breathtaking, private balcony and the coziest room we've ever had anywhere.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ThePoops
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We started staying at Gondolier Motel back in 2005 when we started going to Wildwood with my then 3 year old daughter. It was close to the boardwalk and easy access to other places in town. We went back a couple years after and then decided to try other places.....never again!
The Gondolier is family oriented motel with all that you will need for a great family vacation. My kids, 4 and 11 years old, absolutely loved being so close to the ocean, pool and boardwalk! Never a boring moment.
Adam (owner) is amazing. He greeted us with warmth and answered all of our questions about everything Wildwood. He was great with our kids and always had a smile. His staff, AMAZING! Rooms and property always clean.
No other place for us in WildWood! We are returning customers for life!

Thank you Adam for helping us create great family memories!

Dora and Ed Szep

Room Tip: We stayed on the pool view and side ocean view. Perfect!
1  Thank Dora S
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We have been going to this motel since 2008 and it still lives up to our expectations. It is still very clean and family oriented. Adam and his family make you feel welcome and at home. He is one of the main reasons we keep returning to the Gondolier. Jerry, the maintenance man, keeps the grounds and pool in excellent condition. If you want to know the best places in the area to eat, Jerry is your man! We will be booking our next trip soon. Our family would never think of staying anywhere else!!

Room Tip: ocean front rooms are more private
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and two daughters stayed just recently (june 30th-july 3rd) at the
gandolier, this is not my first time here so its always a pleasure to come back and see the consistency, everyone is very accomodating. We stayed in a room type G2 I believe, it had a mini stove, large refrigerator, sink, separate bedroom with two full size beds, and a pull out couch. there was also a dining room table and the room overlooked at the pool/ocean. We were also able to use the grill , which there are two and cooked dinner/lunch while the kids were swimming. The only two things I dislike are sharing balconies and beds are a little hard for me; however my husband enjoyed since he has back problems. Overall, I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our stay and would definetely come back. Also the pool is very clean and its a nice size pool, don't hesitate to book this place, I am the pickiest person in this world, take it from me.

Room Tip: We loved the second floor units.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family