My family and I stayed at the Gondelier Hotel over the Labor Day weekend. It was my first time there. We loved it. The view was awesome, the rooms were clean and the service was excellent. The location to the boardwalk & beach was the best of all. I would like to make this my new family vacation spot. Also it was child friendly for my 4 & 2 year old.:) See ya next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest