Our room was very clean and very confortable. Air conditionner and refrigerator noisy but still with a few... coffee..the noise was gone. We where on the third floor which was perfect for us because on the ground floor and first floor it was some sort of a daily ''party going on''. But, by the way , this is absolutely normal for young kids and older ones afterall it's holidays...We had ocean and pool view, just great. Very little walking distance from the beach so we could have lunch in the room, which is also great. Refrigerator, oven, micro wave all available. ACME five minutes away. Beginning of boardwalk aprx 500 feet from Motel. Without any doubt, if we return to Wildwood next year we will try to go to the Gondolier Motel. Owners should refresh their web site, because it's well nicer than than what appears on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest