You can't get much closer to the ocean in Wildwood Crest. This is a great location if you want to spend a lot of time on the beach. Southern end of the boardwalk is several blocks north. You can walk to the boardwalk and take the Tram Car. You also can catch a trolley on Ocean Ave to get where you are going. Driving to where you want to go can be expensive.
Parking in Wildwood was $15.00 - $20.00 over the 4th of July weekend. Parking at the Nassau Inn was much like any place in the Wildwoods, very tight.
Rooms were clean and comfortable. We had a room on the top floor (5th). It gives you a good view and has a lot less traffic walking by than a first floor room. In a first floor room you are poolside. Operators of the hotel are very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch some spectacular sunrises!!! All of our rooms have a thrilling view of the ocean and beach. Also catch the in-season Friday night beach fireworks right from our sundeck! Choose from spacious, beautifully decorated one-room suites, two-room efficiencies or two-bedroom efficiency apartments. All efficiencies have full sized refrigerators and motel rooms have a beverage refrigerator. Each soundproof and fireproof room offers air conditioning and heat, direct dial phone and color TV, suites have two TVs. Amenities include laundry facilities, elevator, BBQ, game-room, free off-street parking, golf nearby and tennis courts adjacent. Coffee shops and restaurants are just a short walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Nassau Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nassau Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Nassau Motel Wildwood Crest