We have been staying at the Four Winds for 6 years now. We stay twice a year, and so far we have never had any problems at the hotel. Loretta and the rest of the staff are very helpful, and go out of their way to make your experience there a great one. The rooms and property are always very clean. They have a pool and a small arcade which are great to help keep the kids busy. We love that it is right on the beach. We will be staying there for many more years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Winds is located directly on the beach in southern Wildwood Crest. Motel Room, One and Two Room Efficiencies and a two-bedroom efficiency are available for rent. Ocean Front two room efficiencies also available. Gorgeous views of beach and ocean from decks and most rooms. Amenities include an elevator, BBQ Grills, heated pool, guest laundry, daily maide service and a video arcade game room. Family specials available. Four Winds is a nonsmoking building. We are conveniently located just a short distance from boating, fishing, miniature golf, water sports, shopping and restaurants. Wildwood Boardwalk is just a short drive or trolley ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Four Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Winds
- Four Winds Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Four Winds Wildwood Crest