We go during the off season in September when they have the motorcycle rally and its tecnhically not a great place for family to go in general during that weekend.
That being said, for a group of guys its a great time. Right on the beach and close enough to hear the bikes roaring from the boardwalk.
The women here is as sweet as can be and understands that we are just here to enjoy certain parts of the bike weekend and not destroy the place. They put on the first floor by the parking lot so we can get a little crazy later in the evening and not offend anybody, its great
The rooms are always clean, and the maids are young and hot!!!
Come on down and enjoy the bikes with us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Winds is located directly on the beach in southern Wildwood Crest. Motel Room, One and Two Room Efficiencies and a two-bedroom efficiency are available for rent. Ocean Front two room efficiencies also available. Gorgeous views of beach and ocean from decks and most rooms. Amenities include an elevator, BBQ Grills, heated pool, guest laundry, daily maide service and a video arcade game room. Family specials available. Four Winds is a nonsmoking building. We are conveniently located just a short distance from boating, fishing, miniature golf, water sports, shopping and restaurants. Wildwood Boardwalk is just a short drive or trolley ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Winds Hotel Wildwood Crest
- 4 Winds
- Four Winds Wildwood Crest