My family & I went the Acacia a week ago and we really liked it. It was clean, well maintained, the pool was very nice & we had a nice view to the beach. We have nothing bad to say about the service or the appearance of the motel. Our only issue was that we took a small radio to listen to music & apparently that was bothering other guests which caused the manager to ask us to lower it down. Very weird for people that are "supposedly" going on vacation to enjoy themselves. Also, the manager said music has to go off @ 11pm because it was city law. Well, we had some relatives staying @ Armada Motel that same week & they had no trouble or complaints about the music. We went over around 1am & music was on & no one complaining, if anything they were enjoying it. Besides this, no complaints, everything else was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acacia Beachfront Resort is located in the heart of Wildwood Crest just minutes from fine restaurants, nightlife, and the world famous Wildwood Boardwalk. It is also just a short drive to Cape May and Atlantic City. With a variety of accommodations from one to three room efficiency apartments, the Acacia Beachfront Resort can meet your vacationing needs. We are located right on beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. Relax in our heated pool or enjoy breathtaking ocean views from our second floor sundecks equipped with barbecues for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Acacia Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acacia Beachfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Acacia Beachfront Wildwood Crest