Our stay was ....ok. We had a good view of the ocean but that was the main perk. It rained almost the entire weekend and we had a kitchen with ants roaming about and a bedroom with no working tv. Then, on Sunday, we tried to get in a bit of extra pool time since we hardly got to use it due to rain on Friday and Saturday and we were shoo'ed off the property like criminals. We have two young boys who were dying to get in the pool too. Won't ever go back or recommend it to anyone. Stay far away!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Monterey is located on the beach at the southern end of Wildwood Crest. Rooms have a beautiful beach and ocean view. Two-room efficiencies and 2-bedroom efficiencies are available for rent. Family oriented with heated pool, shuffleboard, ping pong and pool table. Great family specials. Close to many activities such as: boating, miniature golf, shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monterey Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Monterey Motel Wildwood Crest