“Best part of my vacation...besides relaxing on the beach :-)”
Review of Atlantic Parasail

Atlantic Parasail
Wilmington, Delaware
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best part of my vacation...besides relaxing on the beach :-)”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Everything from the booking of the reservation to the enthusiasm of our captain made this experience one of the best memories from our 2013 vacation. I went with my 15 year old son and could not have asked for a better experience for us first time parasailers. I definitely recommend Atlantic Parasail!

Visited July 2013

Upstate NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Thanks so much for making our first parasailing adventure so amazing! I also want to thank the Captain and mate for being so patient with and kind to my very anxious 10 year old. That made all the difference to us. We had a fantastic time, and will recommend you, and be back ourselves!

Visited July 2013
Cape May, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When can we go again???”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Well that sums up what I hear from my children every year!!! I am afraid of heights but my children LOVE it!! Booking and checking in were very easy. The captain and the mate were informative, safe, and entertaining...cracking jokes and really offering everyone a professional but fun time. The boat ride was very enjoyable for me also. I was able to get a couple shots of dolphins that we passed on the way out. I am booking their next trip for this week!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank j9hans
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We took the 3:30 pm trip,they were advised that the normal route they take was way to choppy so they took us instead over to the sound side and it was just wonderful. The staff on the boat are funny and entertaining to say the least. They are hands down the best in the business in the wildwood area at what they do.

Visited June 2013