“60th Birthday Parasailing”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“60th Birthday Parasailing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was scared to death! Afraid of heights! Really wasn't scarey. They sat me and my granddaughter on the front of the boat in our harnessews and then connected the harness to the parasail that they had just tested. Beautiful view. I had envisioned them dropping us in the ocean but they brought us onto the boat. I wasn't crazy about going in circles on the boat while others were parasailing. Might take a Dramamine next time.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank onthe4thhole

NP, NJ
“Had a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Our 2 teenagers went out and had a blast! We let our kids go on their own while we stayed back and enjoyed the view from the docks and surrounding area. Atlantic Parasail made us feel completely comfortable that they would be fine on their own without us. They came back smiling and happy and said it was, "Awesome!". The entire staff was very very welcoming and friendly. They engaged in conversation with all the passengers as they waited for everyone to get on board. Our kids were so excited for this opportunity and hope to do it again.

Visited August 2013
New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

It was a great trip! The staff was awesome and made the experience 10 times better! Very professional and they know how to make you have fun. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Visited July 2013
Media, Pennsylvania
“Always the best part of our vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We've been parasailing with Atlantic Parasail since my girls were about 14 and 9 years old. They're now 19 and 14 and ALWAYS say it's the best part of vacation! My husband and I enjoy being "riders" vs. "flyers" as well. The crew is fantastic! Definitely worth every penny spent!

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My special needs daughter went parasailing with Atlantic Parasail. They were more than happy to accommodate her needs and insure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Fabulous !!!! Go!!!! Great for special needs individuals. Feel the wind in your hair.... Fly..... A great feeling!! Do it!!!

Visited August 2012