“Must go to the Bayview”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Bayview is a great Restaurant .As soon as you walk in you are greeted by the hostess or Bill the owner. My husband and I go all the time because we know we are gone to have an Awesome meal. The food is Excellent!!!When you sit down at your table you have the view of Sunset Lake. It is a Beautiful atmosphere,along with the friendly people who work in the Restaurant They also have a game room for the children..So if you you go to Wildwoods make sure you go to eat at The Bayview.

1  Thank Kathleen M

Reviewed 14 October 2013

With two kids, finding a place that will be quick, serve decent food and where they won't have to be too quite and sit totally still is always a challenge. The Bayview Inn worked for us! We have been several times, and enjoyed it each time. There can be a bit of a wait, especially during the height of the summer season, but they have a game room that keeps the kids occupied and the scenic view of sunset lake makes waiting easier. I recommend the Bayview Inn for families and singles alike!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

My family tries to get to the Bayview at least once a year and went last weekend. We've been coming here for about 15 years now.My husband & I love the ribs. (We've been known to drive to Wildwood just for the ribs and fudge.) We always ask for a window seat, which may mean a longer wait, but my daughter loves that view, especially around sunset. This place does get crowded from June thru Sept. on the weekends, especially after 5:30. It is a large open space so don't expect quiet conversations. The Happy Hour (4 to 6) half price appetizers, raw bar & drinks are a nice perk if you get there early.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

All apps and raw bar are half price 4pm to 6pm, the beer is good and the servers are great! Great view and a good place to kick back, eat, drink and hang out with friends. Some of the food is good and some dishes are not. But plenty of good stuff to choose from once you know what to avoid.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We come here every year on vacation maybe 2 or 3 times. You are right on sunset lake and can see from wherever you sit. Very friendly staff.
The food is great! You have to try the buffalo wings. They are the best on the island. Great bar also. I have never had anything I didn't like here. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank kall2