“Good food and a great view of sunset lake.”
Review of Bayview Inn - CLOSED

Bayview Inn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Good food and a great view of sunset lake.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We really enjoy this spot. The food is good and the service was great. We had a young man named Chris in college learning to be a pilot. He was very thoughtful and engaged us in conversations about our time at the beach and was attentive to our needs. Kept our drinks filled and visited our table to make sure all was good. I would not only recommend the restaurant but ask for Chris he was really nice. It may not look like a lot from the outside but it's comfortable and Bill the owner will do anything to make your dinner enjoyable.

1 Thank WWCSeaview

North Wildwood, New Jersey
“Flounder that was hard as a rock”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

First of all I live in north wildwood all year around and we go to the bayview a lot. I had the sea food combination breaded. The flounder was so hard I couldn't cut it with a knife. I told the waitress and she came back and told me she would take off a beer I had because I ate the rest, which I ate but was hard also, the shrimp and oysters. The bill came to 100.00 and I still gave her a 20.00 tip, but I will never go back there again and will let all my friends know about what happened.

4 Thank Walt M
Overland Park, KS
“Good food and even better view!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at the Bayview. Very large establishment with multiple dining rooms. We were lucky enough to be seated near the window overlooking the lake at sunset and it was a breathtaking view. Staff was very attentive and they had a large choice of items on the menu. We tried the wings, fried clams, bruschetta and burger w/cheese fries. Food was cooked to perfection and the choice of beverages from the bar was ample. This is a great place to bring the family as prices were reasonable. Be sure to ask for a table by the windows!

“Needs improvement”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Ate there while on vacation at the shore. Decor could use some updating but the service was good. Food was mediocre and they served my daughter a crushed bag of potato chips with her sandwich. Probably won't go back on our next trip.

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Had a nice dinner!!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were hungry and came out of there filled and satisfied.Who want anything else.Nice and friendly staff.

Visited June 2014