“lack of service”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Richmond Avenue
Description: Voted "Best of the Shore" by Philadelphia Magazine and South Jersey Magazine, Marie Nicole's has been a seashore favorite for years. Offering fabulous Steak, Chops, Seafood & Martinis. This eight time winner of Wine Spectator Magazine's 'Award of Excellence' pairs their wines with contemporary american cuisine. Enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail at the extended bar - now featuring a new bar menu. Savor summer nights on the terrace with friends and family. Reservations Recommended.
Reviewed 11 September 2013

On September 9th six friends went to dinner at this restaurant having reservations we had not trouble being seated. I ordered a filet medium (specify pink) well it came out well done. The waitress was asked to please bring another (which she agreed it was not cooked as ordered). When the other people had finished their dinner my filet came out and it was very well done. We asked for the manager and was told he was aware and would not come to the table...and that was that.

3  Thank maureen429

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was there Saturday night as part of a large family group of 13ppl. Serving large groups is often a challenge, here it was executed flawlessly. Drinks and appetizers were served without any delay ( I ordered the lollipop lamb chops with a mango, cranberry chutney - Delish!). They were able to accommodate a family member who has a gluten intolerance, and did so graciously. Nightly specials on the menu offered delicious choices. Members of our group had seafood, salads, soup, steaks and pasta and everyone thought they ordered the best dish. Marie Nicole's is truly a winner! I should probably note, this family was all adults, no kiddie menu

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The atmosphere is charming, The staff are pleasant, and the food is out of this world. The bar is well tended and they know how to make a drink. No need to get dressed fancy, but no jeans or shorts.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Marie Nicole's is definitely higher-end dining in Wildwood Crest. I've been there many times over the years and the food is consistently very good. The only disappointing meal I've ever had there was several years ago, on Memorial Day weekend, when they seemed overwhelmed by the beginning-of-the-season crowd. But since then, we've only had wonderful meals and very professional service. I can't recommend any entree in particular because I've really enjoyed all that I've ordered (most recently a well-prepared steak, for example, and even the linguine with clam sauce). It's a dark, quiet restaurant and there is a covered patio if you choose to eat outside. Desserts are yummy and not for calorie-counters. I believe this is NOT a BYOB restaurant, though many Wildwood restaurants are. Not cheap, but a special-occasion kind of restaurant. People do bring children, but it's not really a place I'd bring younger kids.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Went there by accident when I tried to take my family to crest tavern across the street. After waiting 2 hours at crest tavern we went here. They were very sweet to us. It was late we were starving. We were a bit under dressed for this higher end place. They took us right in and made us feel welcome. The dinners were expensive but the food was awesome!! I would go back with my wife but not my children. This is the kind of place you go out to celebrate a special occasion. The food is delicious but it not cheap.