“Always stick with what you know.”

Rita's Deli and Bakery
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: We are a family owned local deli and market here to satisfy your summer cravings. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and the quality of our food. Our deli is stocked with the finest Boar's Head cold cuts. Rita's breakfast sandwiches and delicious baked goods are the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy a made to order hoagie or pick up some snacks and beach supplies in our market.
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Spent the last week down in WW Crest with the family as I normally do at the end of the summer. In the past I have picked up subs from both Tony Lukes and Primo Hoagies and both are awesome albeit a little expensive. So this time against my better judgment I looked up a sub spot on tripadvisor and Ritas came up. The menu is very similar to Primo and it was closer to my hotel and a tad cheaper. So I pretty much ordered what I normally ordered at Primo that being a "Bada Bing" which consist of Chicken Cutlet/Broccoli Rabe/ Sharp Provolone. So here comes my review and honestly this is only about the sandwich as that is all that matters when eating a a sandwich shop. Ritas sub is soooo far below Primos that its not even funny. Every single aspect of Ritas Sub is inferior to Primos. What the most important part of a sub? The bread!!! The bread at Ritas is chewy and microwavy while Primos is crusty on the outside and soft on the inside. The broccoli rabe was bland and tastelss at Ritas while Primos was juicy flavorful and awecome. So as to not go on too much about a sub lets just leave it at this. Ritas might be avg if Primos never existed. The fact that Primos does exist virtually makes Ritas useless unless you like a sub standard sub. (no pun intended)

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

The place was unclean and there was on old boars head item in their display case. This is most assuredly not a boar's deli.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I was pleased to find this sandwich shop near my motel while the sandwiches were very good the price was very high for 2 hoagies 2 liter chocolate milk & 2 liter iced tea @ $24.00! Being on vacation I paid the huge bill but I couldnt afford to buy lunch there on a daily basis.

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

After reading all the reviews my family and I were looking forward to trying the sticky buns. Unfortunately the day we went, there were none and we were told they were out of the ingredients to make them and didn't know when they'd have them again. We then reluctantly purchased some donuts and muffins and found them to just be average so didn't bother checking back for the sticky buns.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Been going to Ritas Cold Cuts for years and years and they never fail to disappoint. My family always looks forward to Italian subs on every trip to Wildwood Crest.

Highly recommend a stop over for a sandwich.