“Great food!”

Add it.
Coliseum Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Great Food and friendly service! And the views!!!! The Pizzeria is at the Coliseum Ocean Resort in Wildwood Crest, directly on the beach! Cannot beat it!

1  Thank Kate M

Reviewed 27 August 2012

great PIZZA BUT OVERPRICED nice location clean very friendly service close to the beach close to the pool have ice cream and coffee very good breakfast

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Great food and tast, ice cream for desert, what more can you ask for on the beach?? After a long day on the beach, you just get a nice large pizza and relaxe.....The kids loved it.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

The food is good and the staff in very nice. It is right on the beach abnd they deliver to you also.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I'm 40 years old and this was seriously the worst piece of pizza I ever had in my life. I'm not kidding. Thankfully I only got one piece and I was absolutely starving. I did eat it, but it tasted like a damp flat piece of dough. This place is attached to the hotel so that was convenient. They do have drinks, and they have ice cream so you'd probably be safe with that but seriously, order your pizza from someone else. There was a menu in our room that showed they had breakfast too. Too be fair we didn't try breakfast so who knows, maybe it's good??? But based on the pizza I wouldn't even consider it.