“You say Sub, I say Hoagie, You say Grinder, I say The BEST!!”
Review of PrimoHoagies

PrimoHoagies
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Whatever you want to call Subs lets just say Primos is hands down one of the best Sub shops you will ever find. Look forward to WW Crest just to pick up a few subs for the family. All our great but our favorite is the Bada Bing! Primos uses great bread fresh ingredients and a nice clean shop which makes your experience great. To be honest this year I tried a competitor because of its proximity to my hotel and wow what that a mistake. Regardless of where you are in the Wildwoods make sure if you are getting a sub its at Primos. Lastly Primos is a chain which I never trust for subs but this place is all that and a bag of chips. I am from North Jersey and I hope someone opens one up around me soon. Once or twice a year on vacation is just simply not enough.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

As resident of Wildwood for 3 years and a Jersey Girl born and raised, I know my sandwiches. I have never had a bad sandwich or experience from Promos at any of their locations. IThere truly is no comparison. The meat and cheese is always EXTREMELY fresh and delicious and cannot be matched. While their prices are higher than most, their food is so good that it's almost a guarantee that you will always love their sandwiches.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I had their Italian hogie and it was really excellent. Lots of very good quality meats and cheese. The roll was especially good, with good chewy crust and sesame seeds. At over 9.00 I thought it was a bit overpriced, but there is no substitute for quality. The also offer an almost limitless combination of meats and cheeses so you're likely to find what you like here.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We ordered sandwiches twice during our stay. We were satisfied each time. Very fresh and generous with the portions. The bread could be better.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This place is great, good quality food and deli meats. Located close to Tony Lukes, you can have an excellent lunch two days in a row. The subs are great, get there before you head to the beach, and the family will thank you. Might be even some left over for the next day.