“Can't please everyone..... I guess” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't please everyone..... I guess”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

After reading the last review (the only negative review for this location) I figured I would try the nonna's veggie. It's a good thing I didn't avoid this location because it was fantastic! There is never a long wait (because of speed,not lack of customers) . I will continue to go to the Wildwood stores where parking is free!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rob S

North Wildwood, New Jersey
“very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I order Primos in cape may a few times a week for lunch. Always, always delicious and I always want more. I get the primo nonna, which is eggplant, broccoli rabe, roasted red peppers and sharp provolone. For some reason, the location in north wildwood fell waaaaaaaaaay short of my expectations. I should of known something was up when at 12:30pm the place was empty. The nonna was not the nonna that I know and love. Didn't even taste the same, the bread was stale, the eggplant looked like it may have been picked out of the trash and even the broccoli rabe looked sad. It was such a disappointment. I could barely finish my first half and threw the other away. I felt nauseas afterwards. I live on the island so I was really hoping this location would be comparable to cape mays. Even the price in north wildwood is higher! Guess I have to stick to my lunch break location :-/

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Melissa A
“We Love their Hoagies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

We are from Pittsburgh Pa so there is no Primo Hoagies in our area. When we vacation in Wildwood we always get a sandwich because for us it is a must! Delicious, fresh and great variety.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lazlo44
jersey
“You say Sub, I say Hoagie, You say Grinder, I say The BEST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Whatever you want to call Subs lets just say Primos is hands down one of the best Sub shops you will ever find. Look forward to WW Crest just to pick up a few subs for the family. All our great but our favorite is the Bada Bing! Primos uses great bread fresh ingredients and a nice clean shop which makes your experience great. To be honest this year I tried a competitor because of its proximity to my hotel and wow what that a mistake. Regardless of where you are in the Wildwoods make sure if you are getting a sub its at Primos. Lastly Primos is a chain which I never trust for subs but this place is all that and a bag of chips. I am from North Jersey and I hope someone opens one up around me soon. Once or twice a year on vacation is just simply not enough.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“There really is nothing like a Primo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

As resident of Wildwood for 3 years and a Jersey Girl born and raised, I know my sandwiches. I have never had a bad sandwich or experience from Promos at any of their locations. IThere truly is no comparison. The meat and cheese is always EXTREMELY fresh and delicious and cannot be matched. While their prices are higher than most, their food is so good that it's almost a guarantee that you will always love their sandwiches.

• Visited July 2013